Chapter 3

In class, Rehan sat next to Kayde. "Hey, so many people posted the video of what happened this morning. I. Want.  Details." She said. He quickly filled her in, leaving out that Pyra had anything to do with this. When he was  done, Rehan was practically on the floor laughing. "Holy shit! It sounds way better knowing the details!" She said. Then class started.

    When Kayde got home, he went to his room. Pyra came out of the closet (she is pan but not that kind of coming out!) she went over to him and he pulled her into a kiss. After about a minute, she pulled away. "How was school?" She asked him. He smiled and showed her the videos. Pyra said," finally! She is such a bitch." They laughed about it. Suddenly Kayde covered her mouth. A  moment later, kaydes mom called out," kids! I'm home!" Kayde quickly replied by saying," hey mom! The others aren't home, but I'm about to go to work. I'll be down in a few minutes." He uncovered Pyra's mouth. "Sorry, but i have work. It'll be a bit," He said. She smiled and said," it's fine. I'll just take a nap, play on your computer, etc" he chuckled.

    ‼️WARNING IT GETS DIRTY‼️

     "Well I need to change into my work outfit so..." he trailed off. Pyra smirked. "I don't mind seeing that," she said flirtatiously. He blushed and shrugged. Kayde walked over to his closet and took out his hero costume. Pyra watched him closely as he pulled off his shirt, revealing a six-pack, then his jeans, leaving on his boxers. Her eyes were pulled low for a second before she pulled her gaze back up, blushing extremely. Kayde noticed what happened and smirked. Before he started to dress for work, he went over to Pyra and kissed her gently. When he pulled away, she covered her face and curled up. Kayde chuckled at this.

          ❇️THE DIRTY IS OVER❇️

     When he was done getting ready, he said," you can look now." She glared at him. He opened his arms for a hug. She rushed towards him, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. He pulled her in tightly, breathing in the scent of burnt roses. He released her from his embrace, giving her a gentle kiss before leaving the room. She sighed, falling back onto his bed.

                 Pyra's POV

     I looked around the room for something to do. I didn't feel like do any of the things i saw, which was mostly workout equipment. Then I spotted my prize. His hoodie. I snatched the hoodie off the floor and sat on the bed. I pulled of the skin tight black mask that i wore and set it next to me. Then i curled into a ball, lying down and cuddling kaydes hoodie.

—————————————————————
Two chapters in one day Jaiden is amazing. Go check the writer out at jaiden47  Bye.

~love kittyagh❤️