I'm Running out of Names

[| AloneTraveler-Bold

SELOZAR-Italics |] 

AloneTraveler's POV

I was looking for SELOZAR for almost four hours now.  I managed to find some footprints in the snow.  Next to the footprints there were two parallel lines running the same length.  I wasn't quiet sure what it was but I continued to follow the path, hoping this was the right direction.  Eventually, I found a town.  The footprints stopped, going on to the pavement.  I let out a sigh as I went to follow them.  I didn't notice some people glancing at me, most likely because of my sword and my oddly colored skin.   I didn't care.  I walked past a group of police officer and they flinched, good.  No one was getting in my way and getting out alive.   I didn't notice the setting sun as I walked down the road, never caring when I did notice.  I was going to find him.   

-Time Skip-

SELOZAR's POV

I was walking down the road.  I saw no one else out at this time.  It was dark, the sun had set about two hours ago.   I was shivering and shaking in the cold, latching my hands to my arms in a attempt to keep me warm.   I felt a hand on my shoulder, it gripped my shoulder tightly.  I turned around, there I saw

a group of three complete strangers.   One held a baton, another a gun, and the last one had a cloth.  I was too familiar with those cloths, I could smell the same drug Albert used on me.  I quickly kneed the guy gripping me in the groin and started running.  Due to my light body, I was able to out run them for some time.  The only problem was, I didn't know this city.  They sure as hell did though.  I was immediately trapped into an alleyway.  I had no where to run.  The only way out was through the only way out was through the three men.  I backed up as they advanced towards me.  "What are you doing out so late?" The lead man said to me.  The other two smirked, weapons at hand.  "Be a good boy and don't struggle."  My back hit the back of the ally. I had no where to go, no where to run.  I did my best to block my face from the cloth.  The guy with the baton hit me in the side of my head.  The sudden pain caught me off my guard, allowing the cloth to get to my mouth and nose.  Shortly after, I passed out.  (A/N I hate this part but I don't know how to fix it.  Help me ;-;)   

AloneTraveler's POV 

I was still searching for SELOZAR.  I was starting to lose hope.  Then, I heard footsteps. They were getting louder.  I looked around until I saw where it was coming from.  SELOZAR..following him were three other males.  I started to sprint towards SELOZAR.   This was not an easy task.   They took a sudden turn around a corner and were gone.  I searched for a bit until I saw the three men, SELOZAR slung over one of their shoulders.  They weren't facing me, but the back of the ally.    They had him, they had SELOZAR!  My vision tinted a vibrant shade of red as I walked towards them.  I stopped about five feet (A/N Six feet bro..social distancing.) away from them, taking out my sword.  They turned around quickly, and I laughed.  

They did their best to back away, but there was no where for them to go.  I decided to lie just a bit, so I didn't hurt SELOZAR.  "Put him down." I growled.  "Gently" They did as I told. I laughed once more as I was getting ready to bring my sword down on the three shaking men.  

-Time Skip-  (Sorry, not going into details :>) 

SELOZAR's POV

My eyes fluttered opened as I did my best to remember what happened.  I was kidnapped, twice.  I start to shake, I was scared.  My vision was still a bit blurry.  I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.  "Shh...go back to bed SELOZAR.  It's late."  I knew that voice, Alone.  My vision cleared up so I could now clearly see.  I was in Alone's room, Alone's arms wrapped around me to calm me down.  "Okay.."     I close my eyes to fall asleep, finding comfort in Alone's presence. 

When I woke up, it was morning.  Alone wasn't in bed any more.  I let out a small sigh as I got up to go downstairs.  When I finally arrived, I saw Alone shoving ULEANRA in the corner.  ULEANRA hasn't been in the closet for days.  He didn't see me yet, so I snuck up behind him and gave him a surprise hug.   He turned around to look at me.  "Good Morning Selozar."  "Morning Alone." My words were muffled because I have my face resting on Alone's back.  I was so happy to be back with him.   "You want to eat?" Alone asked as he gestured towards food on the table.  I gave me a smile, "Yes please.

A/N Here you guys go!  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I tried to make this one a bit longer than usual for you guys.  I'm trying to update at least once a day.  If I won't be updating, I'll give an announcement why.  Thank you for all of the support.  Art isn't mine, eat your veggies. -Derpy (906 Words)