Chapter 3 - beautifully but dangerous

Vigils Pov

I was walking around the mind palace when I notice a rose petal on the floor. It a purple one two. It looked like one of the ones I used to draw when I went through a faze of only drawing flowers. There was little blood on it two. I don't think to much of it though. Probably when picking it someone cut their finger on the thorns. That's what I've always liked about roses. There are beautiful but can be dangerous if held the wrong way. I should ask the sides who owns them. Maybe they could give me a few to draw. The blood in them gives me inspiration to draw one covered in blood and wilting.

I walk down stairs to find only Patton and Logan. Where's Roman?

"Hey guys''

''Hey kiddo!''

''Satulations Virgil.''

''Where is Roman I thought we were all playing games tonight?''

''We are! He said that he would be here in 5 minutes!''

''Patton he said that 6 minutes ago.''

''Jeez nerd, didn't think you'd count!''

''See lo he's here , come on kiddos!''

'''Coming dad.''

''I'm not a kiddo.''

''On my way padre ,just let me get a glass of water.'' Roman walked to the kitchen to get water or something while the rest of us went to set up the games.

The other two were chatting away. I wasn't bothered to listen so I drowned out there voices. That's when i heard coughing coming from the kitchen where Roman was. I got up to check on him.

''Everything okay Princey?'' He looked at me and smiled. ''Water went down the wrong way.'' He laughed at it and I chuckled . I am always so tence around him. And i think he notices . The only reason is because I've had a crush on the stupid Prince for a while now. And seeking him in a comfy pair of sweat pans and hoodie just makes him hotter.

''Well My chemically imbalanced romance lets head into the others.''

''Be two secs You go ahead.'' He leaves and I head over to the bin to spit the chewing gum I've had for over an hour away. When I open the bin more of those petals are there. And more fresh blood. It's kinda creeping me now... whatever. I head into the game room with the others. They want to play Truth or date this will be fun.....