9.

"minh-"

he placed his lips onto jisung's but then instantly moved back. "i am so sorry! oh jisung im sorr-"

"it's ok..let's just go h-home.." he crossed his arms and looked out of the window. jisung's cheeks were bright red and his head was full of thoughts.

~

jisung rushed out of the car with mochi and straight into his house before minho could say anything to him. minho sighed and took all of his things into his own house, he shut the door and went upstairs to his bedroom to grab some clothes before going into the shower.

"hyunjin" he laid on his bed, "he kissed me"

"he what!!" the boy yelled over the phone. "who??"

"my fucking neighbour hyunjin who else do you think kissed me!?" he groaned, as he rolled around on his bed, "it started to rain so we packed everything up, then we sat in the car and he dried my hair for me and then he called me pretty and kISSED ME"

"ok ok why do i feel like you're happy about this"

"i'm not! hyunjin i literally told him the night before i'm not sure if like guys..and now i'm even more confused"

"sung if he kissed you, it means he likes you." hyunjin said. "so go talk-"

"oh fuck..." jisung cursed and his whole face went red. he'd accidentally seen minho coming out of the bathroom as he was looking out of the window, jisung instantly ran up and shut his curtains.

"what happened??"

"i saw minho coming out of the bathroom..he didn't have a shirt on.."

"damn does he have abs"

"hyunjin shut the fuck up! i'm embarrassed now..i don't think he saw me looking so yeah"

"you starred didn't you"

call ended.

~

sorry for short chapters but i aLREADY wanna re write everything i hatE IT