Prologue..☆

Jimin and Taehyung spent mostly all of their childhood togather. Their fathers were best friends and mothers were paternal cousins. So their families mingled a lot.

         Jimin always spent time at Tae's place when his parents'd be at work. Taehyung's parents were not different either but his elder brother and Granny were there to watch over both him and Jimin. Their parents might had been busy bcz of their professions but they never deprived their children off their parental love and affection. They were happy with their lives. But after Jimin's sister was born their happiness doubled to have a baby girl in their families.Everything went smoothly till Jimin was 9 years old.

But soon Fate played one of its cruel joke with Jimin's family. Jimin's parents including his little sister died on an dreadful car-crash. Jimin was left alone in his life without having anyone to hold onto. At that devastating moment Dong-hyuk took Jimin in as his own son and Jimin was grateful for that. After that incident Jimin permanently became one member of Kim family and his bonding with Taehyung became stronger. When Jimin completed his high school , he was sent to Germany to pursue his further studies in medical science. But Taehyung stayed back at Seoul. Both friends were only 16 at that time. After that parting Jimin didn't get to have any connection with Taehyung or his family.

Now after 9 years of constantly being overseas and away from home, Jimin has come Seoul back to pursue his career steadily as a doctor and to finally live with his family. He was in bliss of meeting his family again. But what he didn't expected was of some heartbreaking events and drastic changes, awaiting for his arrival_____

**************************

Hello...my lovely readers..!!!

How are you all doing..??? How's your day so far ...

Now back to the story, Upon my character introduction I can totally understand what you all have thought the story plot is about. But before you all further assume all those good things( if you understand what we ARMYs mean by saying good things) about Vmin, I'd love to inform you that
    *THIS BOOK ISN'T A VMIN BOOK . IT'S A TAEHYUNG FANFIC.*

But Taehyung and Jimin are main characters of this story for now. They are just best friends slash soulmates upon whom the story is mainly based. There are other important characters too. But they'll be introduced once their involvement in story appears.

So,do you like the story plot... What do you think about it.. I've so much in my mind for this story. And I really hope you all will support me through this whole journey which just began.

So let's Begin~_~

Have a good day or good night you all. I PURPLE YOU and LOVE YOU a lots.
                                     ~Seas