Chapter 13 - Courage and Determination

MCH II - TWIST OF FATE - CHAPTER 13: COURAGE AND DETERMINATION

                            >>*<<

Chester's POV

As i look at her while firing a gun, i can't stop my feeling to amaze on her. She really are amazing, She making it so serious to the point that she gave all her best. She's really are determined.

"Hubby tignan mo natamaan ko lahat sa gitna!" She said with a jolly face. I smiled on her.

"You are a shooter wife, I never thougth you'll be this fast leaner" I said. She just smiled on me. F*ck i love that smile!

"Okay you done it perfectly, Now we are going to the next level. Maglalaro tayo ng barilbarilan but with a twist, you'll use a real gun and since you're a beginner, I'll use this pellet gun but don't underestimate it. Its also hurt. Now are you ready?" I ask with a smirk on my lips. She crossed her eyebrows

"Sure ka hubby totoong baril ang gagamitin ko?" She ask. I just looked at her

"Are you degrading me wife? I'm the boss. A gun won't kill me" I said and smirked.

"Waaa hindi magsuot ka nalang ng Bullet proof vest mas sure. Ayokong mawalan ng hubby" She said. Pfft she really so cute when she's overthinking

"But....."

"No buts hubby pag sinabi ko sinabi ko" She said. Wtf?! She really getting my attitude pfft.

"Aye aye captain" I just said and smile on her.

After i finish wearing my vest. I allowed her to hide whenever she want. I'll make it serious today, my wife shooting isn't a joke if she accidentally point it in my head and pulled the trigger i may become a dead rat. But as i said a gun won't kill me, i lived with that

We started so i hide myself and hold my gun.

She's not moving, Naghihintayan kami, Pfft she really listened to my advice. I need to train her like we are enemies and i'm an aggressive bastard so she can visualize it and if she really come for a real battle she can truly defend herself.

I was about to take step when

*Bang!

F*ck she shooted me but her bullet is not in a good point ibig sabihin hindi niya ako masyadong naaninag she's just making sure if i'm here. She really are a fast thinker

"Waaa! Hubby okay ka lang?" She said. I massages the bridge of my noice to temper my Self.

"Wtf wife, what if i'm a real enemy?! Don't show yourself like that you might got killed!" I shouted, she just gave me a peace sign, oh man. I'm going to kiss her

"Hehe sorry" She said. Tssk she's lacking a cruel attitude, She's still soft yet fragile. Kailangan ko paba siyang Turuan? No, I don't want her to be like me. I won't.

"Start!" I shouted again.

I'll make sure she will never turn like me, I don't want to give her a reason to breakdown. I want her to live with me forever. F*ck! Yet i'm the reason why she's doing this! Am i a failure to her? I don't want to but then i already put her in.

I'm dumbtrash.

                               >>*<<

Someone's POV

"Are you  giving the medicine to him continuously?" Senior ask to sachem

"Yeah at lahat naiinom niya" sumbat naman ni sachem. Napangisi naman ako, after a long time bumalik din si sachem at sa wakas at natanggap din niya si senior. And almost took 10 years bago siya bumalik, akala ko talaga papanindigan niya ang pagsama sa kinilala niyang kaibiganmula pagkabata kaso isang babae lang pala ang magtutulak sa kaniya pabalik sa amin. He've to our rival group at patuloy siyang nandoon pero bilang isang traydor pfft. He's so deceptive and cunning.

Iba talaga ang nagagawa ng pagmamahal at bilib din ako sa babaeng nanloko sa kaniya. Akalain mo yun napeke niya yung DNA test nung bata tapos napaniwala niya si sachem haha.

"If he takes more than 15 bottle he will start becoming paranoid btw how many bottles did you already gave him?"

"I already gave him 9 madali nalang sa susunod" Saad ni sachem ngumisi naman si senior.

"I'm so glad you came back to me my grandson. And now you really are helping me to take him down"

"Tch, he just killed my brother so i need him to pay. Besides a long time ago i found a girl. An angel that make me fell so in love with her, but too bad she fell for him so now it's time to become selfish at kukunin ko yung anong kasiyahan ko" sumbat naman ni sachem

At sa tono ng boses niya. Sobrang determinado siya.

Balang araw magiging kasama ako sa tagumpay niya at isa ako sa magiging masayang makita ang bankay ni chester.

Dahil minsan pinagkaitan niya din ako ng kasiyahan!

                           >>*<<

Zia's POV

"Hindi pa kaya papasok si sir?" Iritang tanong ko, ilang araw na hindi parin siya nagpupunta dito. I already missed him so bad.

And i love him so bad.

It's been 10 years pero hindi ko parin siya makalimutan. He got me at sobrang natamaan ako sa kaniya.

"Hey b*tch your phone is ringing" Sigaw ni Alexa, sinamaan ko naman siya ng tingin so then she just laughed.

When i took up my phone i was i half if i will answer it.

*Jared calling......

"What?" I irritatingly said as i answered it.

"Gandang bungad naman babe, talaga bang tinatakwil mo na ako?" He said i just shrugged my head.

"Ew. As if i've been to you" I annoyingly said he just laughed.

"Gusto ka makausap ni Senior baka gusto mo? O jan kanalang kay hurst para dalawa kayong mamatay"

"F*ck you don't you dare touch him!" I screamed

"Edi maki kuntyabahan ka sa amin para madali, makukuha ni sachem gusto niya makukuha mo gusto mo. Deal?" Saad niya.

"Okay, i'll go there later" I said as i ended up the call.

I smirk as i put my phone back to the desk.

"You'll be mine soon my love"