Chapter 16: aggressive

Eren:
Today Levi told me we were having a party for Ben's birthday at the house in about 2 hours, I was nervous I didn't really like being around a lot of people and I told Levi this. "Baby, why are you nervous, I'll be here with you" he said hugging me close "I know, I just don't like being around a lot of people, daddy" I said snuggling in to his chest, we were laying on out bed cuddled. "If it gets to much for you just tell me and I'll bring you up here and we can cuddle, or if you can't find me just ask Cial it Jake and they'll keep you company ok?" He said kissing my forehead and right cheek. "Ok, daddy" I said giggling and hiding my face in his neck, Levi always smelled nice "baby, we got to finish getting ready for the party, ok?" He said rubbing my back "uhhh but daddy I want to cuddle more" I whined holding him tighter. "Baby me to bu- uhh" I cut him off by bringing my hand to his dick and rubbing him through his jeans "b-baby, what are you doing" he asked as he's cheeks got red. "Well I don't want you to leave right now, sir" I said innocently as I started unbuckling his belt and zipping down he jeans and rubbing him through his underwear "love, pl-" I didn't let him finish before I took his dick out and shoved the whole this down my throat "uhhh, shit" Levi moaned out. He grabbed a hand full of my hair making his dick go deep down my throat, if that was even possible, I started bobbing my head up and down fast "ahh shit, baby, your doing so fucking good" he moaned out as he threw his head back. It didn't take long before he was coming down my throat and me swallowing all of it "damn, that was good" Levi said  out of breath "i fucking love you, Eren" he said grabbing my face and kissing me. When he pulled away I starred in his eyes "y-you love me?" I questioned not believing what I just heard, Levi loves me, wow. "Yes, Baby I love you, I never thought I would say that to anyone but your so special to me and you make me feel something I've never felt before, I'll be honest it kinda scares me but I don't care" he said and I really couldn't believe he was saying all these thing to me "I-I love you too, daddy I just didn't want to say it" I said smiling up at him. "Why" he asked "I don't know, I guess I just felt like you wouldn't feel the same and I would look stupid" I said looking down "hey, you are not stupid and In wouldn't have made you feel stupid if you said it" Levi said grabbing my chin and making me look at him. "ok, love?" "Ok" I said giving him a kind smile "now if all you wanted was to suck my dick, lets go get ready for the party" Levi chuckled getting up from the bed and pulling me with him "fine" I said with a pout which Levi kissed away. "Now get dressed and meet me down stairs ok, my love" he said kissing my forehead "yes, daddy" I said smiling up at him as he left the room and closed the door softly, I quickly went to the dresser and picked out what I was going to wear.
Eren's outfit >>

After I was dressed I went to the bathroom to wash me face, brush my teeth, fix my hair, and put on a little bit of makeup

After I was dressed I went to the bathroom to wash me face, brush my teeth, fix my hair, and put on a little bit of makeup. I always takes me so long to get ready, after I was done I headed down stairs to meet Levi, he was in the kitchen setting up bottles of alcohol on the island. "Baby, you look fucking beautiful" Levi said smiling at me as he walked up to me kissing me lightly "I don't really feel it but thank you" I said piling away and looking down. "Hey look at me, you our beautiful all the time and I'll do whatever it takes to show you" he said holding my face in his hands "thank you, daddy" I smiled at him, he always knew what to say to make me happy like how did I get so lucky.