Chapter 11-Can we start again?

*RECAP*

"Uhh..ummm well...i wanna be more then friends again but..tha-" you get cut off by Tony spinning you around and kissing you passionately! You kiss back and you are soooo happy!

"Y/N...." 
*END OF RECAP*

Tony's POV-
"Y/N...." She looked at me like she was gonna cry so I hugged her tight!

"Tony...c-can I a-ask you something...?"She says with her head in my chest.

"Sure princess, what's up?" I say putting my head on hers.

"C-can we g-get back t-together...I miss you and I-I don't know w-what I would do w-with out you....I love you Lopez...❤"

I picked my head up and looked at her in shock!

Your POV-
I just asked Tony if we could get back together and he just stared at me then he looked behind him and back at me. I picked my head up and looked at his beautiful brown eyes, and just had a worried look on my face like I asked to soon....

"Y/N...?" He said

"I'm sorry! It was a stupid question! I should just go b-" I get cut off by Tony pressing his lips against mine! I was confused at first but then returned the kiss! He pulled away and said this...

"Y/N you know I love you to the end of time! I would love to get back together so..will you be my girlfriend again...?"

"YES!!!!" I jumped up and hugged him sooo tight as he spun me around! Then I heard a bunch of cheering???
I pull away and look behind Tony to see THE WHOLE HYPE HOUSE!!!!
I look at Tony with the 'can I?' Look and he nods and I run up to them and almost knock all the over! The girls were crying and screaming and they boys were not as emotional but still almost squeezed me to DEATH!💀

I then run back to Asher and hug him tight! He picks me up and spins me around! We love each other to the end of the fucking world! He put me down and we all went back to my house! Asher had already told my mom they were coming and she was soooo excited to meet them! They all had their swim suits, the boys had solid colors to look like shorts and the girls wore there with shorts so the tops look like crop tops!

We get to the house and everyone's jaw DROPPED! This is your house-

They all walk in and their jaws were like ON THE FLOOR! They just kept saying "ITS SO BEAUTIFUL", "WOW!", "Woooaaahhh!!", "tHiS iS yOuR hOuSe?¿?¿?" You just laugh and go with Asher upstairs to change into your swimsuits! This is yours-