BBQ and Movies

I can't help but notice that Gordy was staring at me then Tommy breaks the silence by saying " Have her back by 10 pm sharp" Then Gordy says "Yes sir" "You can call me Tommy." "Okay then" my mom walks in and says "She can stay as long as you want just make sure your parents are okay with it and don't come back too late." "Okay mom see you guys later." Bye you guys. Have fun!" Then Gordy and I walk out the door and then we walk in through the gate at their house. Then Instantly I am gestured over to hang out with Rydel, Sophy, Savannah, and Kyla. So all three of us sit back in some chairs and talk about a bunch of things. Then Rydel asks if I like Gordy. I tell her, "I can't like someone I met less than 12 hours ago. Plus even if I did i'm sure he wouldn't feel the same." "Then why would he be staring at you." "What! He is so not staring at me!" "Turn Around"

Gordy POV: I hear Gator saying behind me, "Dude how come you get the cute girls" "Maybe because i'm 17 and your 13." "Not fair!" "It will be when you find some girl you like." Well I will be right back. I said.

Lily POV: I was sitting there and all the sudden we hear the words "CANNON BALL!!!" then Gil and Gus jumped in at the same time and all three of us girls got wet and the Gus yells you guys should come in so Rydel jumps in then Kyla jumps in then I jumped in then Savannah and sophy after me. We were splashing around for a bit then Gordy comes running up and jumps in jumping over a bunch of the boy's heads. We play around a bit more then we start to get cold so we go inside and watch movies. All of the boys were on the floor and then they let the girls sit on the couch. Some how we all end up on the floor. Then we were all just sitting there watching a bunch of movies. It started getting late so I decided to go back home and of course Gordy wanted to walk me over there. I say bye to everyone and I say thanks for having me over then Gordy walks me over to my house. We were hand in hand walking to my house. Then when we got to my door, and we just stood there and it felt like we were about to kiss but then...

Gordy POV: ... I thought that Lily and I were about to kiss but as soon as I went to lean in we hear the door open and then her brother Tommy said "30 minutes early." Then Lily and I both just start laughing. I give her a hug that I don't want to end. Then we say goodbye and the she goes inside and I head back to my house.

Lily POV: After I close the door I run upstairs and seriously jump up and down like 1000 times while screaming. Then I lay in bed and watch a bunch of YouTube. I message Claire and we just talk about what happened. Then I go to sleep Because I am super tired and I want to be awake for school tomorrow.