001.

𖤐₊˚.༄ eighteen...!
chapter one, narrative and instagram.

!chapter one, narrative and instagram

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"HEY GUYS!" davina westen said to her camera. "so i know, i've been gone for awhile but i'm back for good now!"

she smiled. davina had always loved interacting with her fans and it'd killed her over the past month when she never even replied to their comments. "so we're gonna do a q&a! i had you guys ask me questions on my recent instagram and tiktok posts so let's get into it!

 "so we're gonna do a q&a! i had you guys ask me questions on my recent instagram and tiktok posts so let's get into it!

davina picked up her phone and opened the instagram app.

"so the first question, which is super basic but eh. 'what is your favorite color? also ilysm!'" she smiled while reading the comment. "i love you too baby! and my favorite colors are definitely red and white! i don't know why, those are just my favorites."

"what's your sexuality?" davina lowered her phone and stared at the camera. "well, ladies and gents, i swing both ways." she laughed.

she scrolled through her comments to find the next question.

"what are your political opinions?" davina chuckled and thought of the way to word her answer. "well, i'm just gonna say that i'm not a huge fan of the president at all. we don't stan a racist, homophobic man who looks like an expired orange. next question."

"what's your favorite show and who's your favorite character?"

davina laugh. "criminal minds and aaron hotchner is my favorite! i would marry thomas gibson in a heartbeat. but like i love spencer too."

"alrighty! one more question

"alrighty! one more question. do you have a crush?" she licked her lips before answering.

"um i do, but he has a girlfriend." she laughed. "that sucks but it's okay!" davin shrugged and someone barged into her room.

"what's up witches! it's salem!" davina's sister jumped onto the bed. "go away, sal." she rolled her eyes. "don't act like a bitch, it's doesn't look good on you." davina pushed salem on the bed with her feet. "out."

salem rolled her eyes and walked out of her sisters room.

"anyway! before we were rudely interrupted by the witch.."

davina threw her phone onto the bed. "this is the bed of the video! i'm happy to be back. bye, love you guys!"

she turned off the camera and laid back on her bed.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

liked by salemwesten, and 590,218 others

davinawest hey! i'm back and a new video is up in my youtube channel!

532,901 comments

user bby ur so pretty 🥺
davinawest thank you baby!

salemwesten ur a bitch 😌
   ↳ davinawest is that your favorite word sal?

charlidamelio MY GIRL
davinawest i need to see you now!!🥺

user she shaded trump and i'm not mad about it
user trump is a good president

user okay hotch is hot though
davinawest he really is, like marry meee-
salemwesten have neither of you seen derek morgan-

addisonraee pretty girl 🥺💗
    ↳ davinawest imy addy 🥺

user anyone else wanna know how her crush is?
    ↳ luvanthony yes.

jadenhossler sway misses you vina!!🥺
    ↳ davinawest i miss you guys too j!💓

𖤐₊˚.༄ BELLA'S THOUGHTS
first chapter down! 🥰
i added another character!