fangs•pt.1

【SUMMARY】: in which namjoon grows fond for a human who should've been nothing but his blood bank.

*inspired by little one, written by kinktae on tumblr :)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : contains graphic depictions of sexual activities, and hints of past abuse, if either of these are triggering please exit. reader is 16 but ages up to 18, don't worry.
•fingering
•oral (f&m receiving)
•virginity taking (consensual)
•boob/nipple play
•blood kink
•choking
•hair pulling
•light slapping
•light bondage
•slight name calling
•unprotected sex (wrap it before u tap it!!!)
•pain kink
•degradation kink
•slight size kink
•light flogging
•light pussy slapping
•dom!namjoon
•sub!reader

enjoy! (沿奥ゾ)

tears bubbled around the corner of your eyes, and blurred your vision, which was irritating because you didn't want to cry, at least not over something this minuscule.

your radar was fuzzy due to your disorientated state but it was still focused on finding your basket.

you were walking, quite slowly, back home, your woven basket in your hands being squeezed and unsqueezed nervously. you didn't want to go home, because you couldn't even call it that.

of course on the journey that commenced by foot, you were halted in your actions and for once you were not happy about it.

it was the neighbor boy. you despised him with every fiber of your being. disgustingly vulgar words were always been thrown at you by him, and as time went on you thought he got a kick out of tormenting you rather than actually wanting to pursue you.

after various phrases with the same meaning being a hard no, he took your basket full of food for the man you, in the name of being blood related, have to call your father, over into uncharted territory.

he somehow managed to toss it high in the air, allowing it to go up and over a gate separating a small collection of what one could hardly call houses and a monstrous mansion. which is what landed you into being nearly lost in what seemed like a forest of a garden that laid in front of the castle-like abode.

teary eyed because of the unfortunate happenings and the unruly vines and prickly dead grass pinching your exposed ankles you searched to the best of your abilities, otherwise you'd consider yourself to be pronounced criminally insane to go back into your home empty handed.

the sky above you was tinging into a raven hue as the minutes went by and you panicked. by the time you arrived home you'd be dead meat.

when a snap of what you assumed to be twigs met your ears you figured perhaps your fate of winding up as dead meat were destined to occur sooner.

you didn't want to look up because whatever your eyes witnessed would mean it is in front of you and it is real and whatever held your destiny of living or dying was most likely leaning towards the dying route.

"who are you?" the voice was low and deep and could've been considered calming if it weren't harsh and directed towards you in an angry tone.