•~[a new friend?]~•

beep

beep

be-

" ughh.. that damn alarm clock.." Kokichi got up to take a shower, brush his teeth then change into his uniform. He normally used hairspray to put his purple hair up the way it is. Then he left to get breakfast Like any other school day. It was going to be his first day at college and he wanted to make it special by getting a good breakfast of a McAronald's egg McMuffin.
He ate it in the car as he drove to school, not very responsible of him to use one hand on the wheel, but his McMuffin was worth it!
As he walked up to the school he felt unsupprior to the students, feeling as they were judging his every moves. "Ok, class A- 4, A- 1 A- 2... A- 3... Aaaaa- 4!" He went into the classroom seeing students at random desks as he sat down in one of the empty seats in the back row. He observed everyone in his class, A girl with blonde hair and music clips in her hair, a green haired boy talking to her. A boy with long dark green hair talking to another dark green haired person. There was a few more but he was just thinking and looking around.
"Hey"

A boy with blue hair came up to him, he seemed shyish.
"O- oh, hello!"
He said, snapped out of thought
"What's your name?"
"Oh it's Ouma!"
"Hi Ouma, I'm Saihara! I hope we can get along well!"
"M- me too!"
He smiled at the new person and he walked away.

•~[lunch time skip brought to you by hope bagels]~•

"Hey, Saihara! Can I sit by you?" Kokichi asked
"Yeah" Saihara responded and scooted over
Kokichi took a few bite of his gross school food,and so did Shuichi
"Do you drive home or walk?"
"I walk. I only drive in the mornings. Wanna walk home with me?"
"Sure, why not? We can get to know each
other more"
"Ok"
Kokichi took another few bites
"Hmm, what type of music do you like?"
"O- oh me? I like pop.." Shuichi responded shyly
"T- hat's fine! I like rock and alternative" Kokichi said
"You should show me some bands and artists!" Shuichi exclaimed "Same with you too, Saihara" Kokichi smiled, not one of his fake smiles, but a genuine one.

RING RING RING

"Meet me at the entrance after school has ended, Saihara!" See you!" Kokichi said as he ran off to his next classes. "O- ok!" Shuichi said, as he saw the boy run off

•~[after school time skip brought to you by alter ego pancakes]~•

Kokichi ran to the front of the school, waiting. They soon saw Shuichi walking towards them in the crowds of collage students around him. "Hey! Saihara!" He waved to him, trying to get his attention "Hi Ouma" he smiled as he started to walk with him.

•~[word count: 485]~•