Weakling

So it's morning and my head really still hurts so bad. I don't know why my head hurts so much but still . I have to go to class today because it's just the 2nd day. I can still manage myself even though it hurts so much but yeah. When I woke up this 5 in the morning to do all my home I didn't expect for my head to hurt this much. Damn migraine. I really hate this migraine.

While I was walking in the halls. I didn't expect to bump into Troy while he's holding his coffee. Remember him? He's the gay bad boy in Math Class. I really didn't realize bumping into him because I'm very weak to notice him and he was kinda mad at me because he spilled himself with his coffee

"Hey! What the fuck did you just do!?"

"I'm sorry I didn't realize I just bumped into you . I'm very sorry"

"Oh no!? You have to pay up to what you just did." He said with crackling knuckles.

He comes closer to me and then I collapse in Troy's arms without realizing what I'm double dead because he was holding me and he really wants to hit me and I collapse and also my head hurts so much.

"Hey . Wake up. Shit, I didn't even do anything to you just yet"

But when Troy touches Florence's head he carried him to the Clinic and the nurse suddenly ask Troy a question.

"What happened to him Troy? Did you just bully him?"

"I don't know Vicky?! I just came close to him then he just collapsed. I think he's sick"

The nurse didn't really believe Troy but as soon as she touches Florence's head she believed Troy.

"You can now go to your class. I'll take care of him until he wakes up. So no need to worry."

"It's okay. I don't really like going to class today."

"What are you talking about? Isn't it just the second day of school?"

"I know but it's math class and I hate math"

"Okay if that's your choice. I don't care. I'll go now okay."

"I'll look after him. So you can just sit there and relax Vicky"

"Okay. If that's what you want."

So yeah. I collapse and I don't know why I collapse the second time. But when I woke up I found out that I'm still alive. Thank God. But what the hell is Troy doing in my laps? Is he sleeping? What the hell is happening. Why am I here in the clinic?

"Oh. You just woke up. Are you okay? Is your head okay?"

What the!? That's the most nicest and caring words he said to me since we became classmate. But why the fuck is he being nice to me?

"What am I doing here? There's still class. What are you doing here?"

"Oh yeah. Be thankful that someone carried to the clinic! And remember these stain. You'll still pay up."

What the fuck happened to this boy's head? Did he just helped me?

"I'm sorry about what happened but can you tell me why I'm here?"

"Oh. Really!? I spilled my coffee in me because of you and you collapsed to me a while ago! How's that?!"

"Sorry but thanks" I did a sincere apology and I also smiled but I just realized why did I do that fucking thing? I smiled to him and now his blushing.

"You should be careful next time." He's blushing. I just smiled at him so why blush. I just remembered that he's homo so it's not a surprise that he could get a blush to my smile.

I suddenly realized that Troy did a nice thing to me. What the fuck is happening? Firstly Dave is being nice to me and now Troy! What the what is happening? Is it end of the world?

"So is your head okay? Or should I call the nurse?"

"It's okay. I head is a lot better now. Let's just go the the class"

My head still hurts but class is more important than my head so yeah.

As soon as we got back to the class room. I was kinda relived because we were just 10 minutes late so we still have a lot of time to spare.

I'm still weak. I don't think I can continue school today. When the Math teacher was in ,discussing the lessons. I really want to throw up. I think I'm going to puke. So I raise my hand and say.

"Excuse me Sir can I go out" then ran out in the bathroom and started puking loads of disgusting shits .

When I got out I started to notice that everything around me is shaking and spinning. So I fainted again. As I fainted I feel like I landed into a very soft thing. I think it's a very lucky moment because I landed into something soft. I really thought I was the only person in the halls but there he was again. It's Troy! So when I was still unconscious. He made me excuse for the day with the help of the School Nurse.

"So Florence you can go home now. I made you an excuse letter. No need to worry about class today. Just rest for the day . Okay!"

"But Miss can you at least give these homeworks to the boys. They'll kill me if I didn't give them their homework"

"Okay. What else?"

"That's all Miss"

I'm weak as fuck. I can't even walk straight. So I held on to the walls and grills so I can go out. Then suddenly Troy showed up again!

"What are you doing here? I already gave you your homework. You aren't gonna hurt me or are you?"

"What are you talking about? I'm just following you. I just wondering what I can do?"

So I don't really mind him following me because I don't even have money for him to get and he's already rich. So what's the use of my Ittybitty money? I don't care.

When I got out in the gate I'm beginning to faint again but Troy manage to catch me again.

"Thank you" I'm very relieved that he caught me.

"Let's go. Inside the car now" he carried me with his bare hands like I was I fucking lady in a hostage.

"Where are you taking me?!!!!!!!!!!"
But again I fainted. Fuck this weak body.

When I woke up. I was in a mansion again.

"What is happening?!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED 🙀😹