⚠3⚠

🚨Racial Slurs🚨

(Time Skip) One month later

I woke up with a tap at the window. I sat straight up hitting my head on the roof above the dashboard. I was again sleeping in the RV. This was the third time this week. Shane and I had gotten into another fight yesterday. I looked over to the window. There stood Daryl. I gave him a small smile before getting up out of the seat. After my third time sleeping in the RV I decided that I would just sleep in the seats and give Dale his bed back. I walked outside and to where Daryl stood still by the window. 

"Another fight with Shane?" He asked looking over to where Shane was. I nodded. 

"I told him to grow up. That I was only his fiance and not his kid. That just because a bigger group was going on the run today doesn't mean that I couldn't go." I explain to him, "And being like he is he blew it out of proportions so I slept in the RV." Daryl slightly glared at Shane. I slightly smack him. "Stop. If you want to help, tell me about your hunt." 

He shook his head before looking down at me, "I planned to head south a bit. Make it an overnight trip." My smile dropped. "I'll be careful and I'll be back early tomorrow." 

"Fine. As long as you're back tomorrow." He grabbed his gun and crossbow, and his backpack. "Have fun and be careful." He nodded before walking into the woods. I headed towards the car that everyone was in. Glenn was explaining the plan we had come up with a month ago. After he was done everyone went to grab their stuff. 

"Maybe you should try talking to Shane before we leave." Glenn told me as he looked over at Shane. Shane saw us looking and slowly walked this way, "I'll grab your stuff." Shane approached us as Glenn walked away. 

"Be careful." He whispered and kissed my head. So close yet so far away. 

"I will." I claim as I climbed into the van making room for Jacqui, Merle, Andrea, Morales, and T-Dog. They mostly squeezed in back other than Morales squeezing upfront with me and Glenn. We took off towards Atlanta. We parked the car a little way into Atlanta. Somewhere different from where Glenn and I always park. We made our way into the center of town. We took base in a clothing store. "I'm gonna go a couple of building down." I walked towards the stairs. 

"Shouldn't you be going that way?" Andrea pointed at the streets. 

"Roofs are much safer." I started walking up the stairwell. I quickly made my way over two buildings which happen to be some kind of Walgreens. I made my way threw the floors grabbing anything and everything useful. I had made my way to the bottom floor when I heard gunshots outside. I quickly ran back up all the stairs and to the rooftop. "You have to be kidding me." I mumbled as I looked over the edge of the building seeing all of the geeks. I quickly and carefully made my way back to everyone. I ran down the stairs and into the main area of the clothes store. "Who the hell fired the weapon?" I questioned, pissed off. I looked around at all of them, "And where's Glenn?" 

"The shots were on the streets." Andrea fired back at me. "And Glenn went the opposite direction of you." I looked outside the store to see the geeks feeding on something on the ground. It looked way too big to be a person so maybe the crazy bastard was still alive. Just then the little radio Glenn and I shared went off. 

"I'm back. Got a guest plus four geeks in the alley." Glenn called over the radio. The rest of the group took off beside Merle and I. Merle grabbed the rifle and went to the roof as I watched as geeks started pounding on the front of the store. The group came back a minute later with a guest but my eyes never left the front of the store. I've never seen so many in one place. 

"Tiptoeing. Not shooting up the streets like it's okay O.K corral." Morales went off on the stranger. 

"Every geek for miles around heard you popping off rounds." T-Dog added.