Chapter 6

Friday night @ 9:45 pm...

Charlize's POV

"Did you guys just bring me to a fucking night club?!" I screeched as we stood in line to enter the building

"Yea we did!!" They squealed.

"No, I'm just imagining things. You guys did not bring me to a night club." I closed my eyes and opened them to see we were still in line to enter a night club. "Why the hell are we at a night club?!" I shrieked.

"Girl relax. We're gonna have fun." Vinetria rolled her eyes.

"We're underage, Vee. This is illegal. And how do you expect to even get in?" I questioned.

"Fake IDs. Derrr." Alexis said like it wasn't a big deal. "Oh, by the way, here's yours." She said and handed it to me, making my eyes widen.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I questioned, looking at the ID. "When did you even get this picture of me?" I questioned.

"Just relax, mamas. We'll take care of it. You have nothing to worry about." Vinetria took my hand.

"Ugggh. How the fuck are we even friends?" I questioned.

"I don't know, man. You boring as hell." Alexis teased and they both laughed at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever. You guys are assholes." I muttered.

"Oh shut up. You love us." Vinetria giggled and they both hugged me.

"Not right now I don't." I frowned and they laughed again.

"IDs please." The bouncer instructed and we all showed him our IDs. He took them and looked at each of our faces to see if it was really us. Oh god. Then, he handed them back to us. "Alright? You're all set. You can go in. Next!" He approved and we quickly walked into the building before he suspected anything.

Music blared all around us as we entered. The smell of alcohol and sweat filled my nostrils, making me scrunch up my nose. What the hell do people like about this place? It smells like shit.

People were dancing so we had to push through everyone. This isn't gonna end well. I can feel it. But at least I can have fun right now.
———

Alexis, Vinetria, and I were near the bar, drinking. I settled with a water first while both of my friends had beers.

"Hey baby girl." I heard someone say, then tap my shoulder. I turned around to see some creep smile at me. Ugh, are you kidding me? No, he's not ugly, but he looks extremely desperate. I'm not doing anything with this guy.

"I'm not interested, buddy." I rolled my eyes and he did the same.

"Why not? You don't even know what I was about to ask you." He protested.

"I know what you're gonna ask. I'm just letting you know that the answer is no." I said.

"Well, can I—." I cut him off immediately.

"No, I won't tell you my name. No, you can't buy me a drink. No, you can't have my number. No, I won't dance with you. No, you can't take me home. No, I will not have fucking sex with you." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, fuck you. You're not even that hot." He scoffed.

"Then fuck off." I flipped him off and he walked away.

"Damn, Charlize. You didn't have to do homeboy like that." Vinetria gasped, making both me and Alexis laugh.

"What? I want nothing to do with that pervert. I had to let him know." I shrugged.

"Let's go dance." Alexis suggested and before I could answer she pulled me to the dance floor.
———

I had no idea what was going on. After downing all those tequila shots, my mind just went blank. I didn't know where my friends were, or where I was.

My body just swayed to the beat of the music. I rolled my hips, feeling so free. I don't have to worry about pleasing Andy because we're not together anymore. He won't hold me back from doing what I want.

The song changed to one I didn't really know so I stopped dancing to get another drink.

"Hey, can I get a water?" I asked the bartender. He nodded, handing me a chilled water bottle. "Thanks." I smiled and took it, drinking it. It helped cool me down a bit.

I sat on one of the bar stools and scanned the room for my best friends. I saw them both dancing together. I don't even know if they're drunk or not. Well, at least they're ok.

"Hey baby girl. We meet again." I heard the same annoying voice.

"I thought I wasn't hot." I turned to see the guy who tried to pick me up from before.

"I lied about that. I just don't like the fact that you're playing hard to get." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You do know there are other girls that would probably love to fuck you, right? Just not me." I said and he scoffed.

"What if I want you?" He said.

"That's too bad. I don't want you." I looked at him to see him frown. Then he sighed out of frustration.

"What's your deal?" He questioned.

"I don't wanna see your face, ok? So fuck off." I growled, getting pissed off now. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"I'm sorry, baby, but if I see something I want, I take it." He growled, then grabbed my wrist, making my eyes widen.

"Don't touch me, you fucking prick!" I growled and threw my water in his face. He growled and raised his fist, probably about to hit me. I shut my eyes, bracing for the punch, but it never happened.

"When a girl tells you she's not interested, she means she's not fucking interested, man." I heard a familiar voice growl.

I opened my eyes to see a very familiar dark haired man, which made my eyes widen. Oh shit. He was holding the man's fist, blocking him from punching me.

He pushed the guy away and the guy walked off with an angry scowl on his face. Then he turned around, his usually friendly, hazel eyes blazing with anger.

Any normal person would've ran immediately, but I stayed where I was. Mostly because I was drunk, so my mind was practically blank. And because I honestly didn't give a fuck about anything anymore.

I scanned him briefly, noticing his causal and laidback outfit. He had a few tattoos on his arms and one near his collarbone. He looked even more attractive then usual. I noticed that he looked me up and down, too, which made me bite my lip.

I really wish he wasn't my teacher. That's the only thing that's keeping me under control, which fucking sucks. god, the things I'd let this man do to me.

"Charlize, what the fuck are you doing here?" He growled, snapping me out of my daze. Oh shit.