I.Escaping the zoo

Jimmy started off his day like any other day by smoking a pack of cigarettes and flinging his shit at the people looking at the chimp enclosure,Unfortunately the enclosure was sealed with bulletproof glass just in case a chimp found the ak47 that was hidden in one of the many trees in the enclosure.

It was now late noon Jimmy was smoking a cig he had stolen from one of the zookeepers,soon enough Jimmy was done with his cig and was about to go off to bed before he heard in on a conversation two zookeepers were having "Oi Henry,you going to the carti concert happening downtown?"

"Yea,but I forgot what time it was gonna happen"

"Don't worry about it Henry it's starts at about ten pm so we still have four hours to get there"

"Ok sweet"Henry said before clocking off his shift

What Jimmy heard made him damn near cum carti concert? I have to go there at once Jimmy thought as a zookeeper came into the chimp enclosure so that the chimps could eat before going to bed.Jimmy had a bright idea he would go back to his old ways of jigging and robbing like he was back in the jungle,Jimmy pulled up on the zookeeper who was giving out mangos "oh hey Jimmy,you want another cig?"The zookeeper asked

Jimmy grabbed the zookeepers throat "aight listen here lil bitch, you gonna run everything you got in them pockets of yours if not I'm bout to put you on a shirt,understand?"Jimmy said

"You can talk?!"The zookeeper asked before putting his hands up like he was being arrested by 12

"Run them fuckin pockets"Jimmy repeated

"Ok!,ok just chill out bro"The zookeeper said before emptying out his pockets

Jimmy picked up the keys to the enclosure and the keys to the zookeepers car"You'll let me go now right?"the zookeeper asked before Jimmy knocked him the fuck out.

Jimmy opened the door to the outside locking it as he left the chimp enclosure cuz fuck them suburban ass chimps, Jimmy left the zoo entrance and went to the parking lot trying to look for the zookeepers car he did find the car or pedo van as Jimmy called it, Jimmy got in the car and turned it on before leaving the zoo parking lot, Jimmy was now on the road he knew how to drive because some dumbass woman was trying to teach him sigh language before anyone knew he could talk, after learning Jimmy could talk she taught him how to drive a car just in case she couldn't move and he was the only one around "hehe stupid ass bitch"Jimmy said to himself as he passed through the densely packed suburban area, as Jimmy checked to see if the glove compartment had anything he could smoke or drink Jimmy slammed into a young girl who was walking out of her house to go who knows where but all Jimmy knew now was that she was going to the afterlife "GODDAM BITCH MOVE IMA MISS THE CARTI CONCERT"Jimmy yelled at the newly isekai'd girl as he stepped the pedal to the metal.