Chapter 16

Zach

I took shawty to my crib down to the basement which looked like another house. I mean this all about business, no I will not actually beat a woman but I got 4 kids I got to feed and a sick mama. Im 20 years old and I love a bad life because I never really had one aha, I was that nigga nobody talked to and I used to stay with my Dad and he wasn't a real nigga, he treated me like shit even on the holidays. I lit a blunt and laid shawty on the couch. I watched as she started to wake up, too be honest she was a real cute thick girl but the way we was whooping her ass made me think that she was in a Halloween movie. "Damn im not dead still" she mumbled wiping her eyes but wincing at the pain. "Omg where am I at now?" she asked sitting up holding her ribcage. "My house" I said inhaling the weed "Why" she said looking away "Cause I want answers" I said putting out the blunt and folding my arms "Well you're wasting your time, I have nothing to tell you" she said looking at me, both of her eyes were swollen and black, she had a bbusted lip, she had a bloody nose, and her cheeks were scratched up. "Well your ass gone sit here until you tell me" I said. She looked thrown back by my response. "Umm can I go clean my face" she asked i shook my head no "Great, I was scared to look anyway, I feel like a rag doll" she said looking down at her body. I laughed "Your brother stole 50,000 dollas and I want it all back" I said looking at her she looked at me dumbfounded. "Stop lying he couldn't even steal candy" she said looking away "I see we both see the truth" I said "Anyways ill send the maid to help you fix your injuries and she'll give you a new set of clothes until then I will be back forcing answers out" I said walking out of the room. Im not gone beat her no more cause that makes me feel more less of a man than I already am. "Mrs. Julie can you go help the girl down stairs, im keeping her hostage till I get some answers ill give you a raise" I said jogging up into the living room where she was dusting off furniture. I sat down on the steps pulling out my phone to see a message from one of my baby mommas.

Steph- The baby need some pampers, milk, and wipes

Me- One

End of conversation

I got up from the steps going to the store, I wish I can turn my life around.

Tae

I looked at Lil J and Jaleeah "Start talking" I said looking at them. Jaleeah looked at Lil J and rolled her eyes. "What you talking about?" Lil J said looking off "Nigga you got the same look as your daddy every time that he tell a le that's how I know that your lying" I said mad "Ok and so what why you comparing me to that nigga" he said gettingloud standing up, I stood up to getting in his face "That nigga is the nigga that changd your fucking diapers, kept a roof over your head, protected you from danger, gave you life, and fucking laid low on the gang lil boy" I said yelling at him. He dropped a couple tears and my body did also cause I started feeling weak but that don't mean ima bout to tell some little boy come up in her and speak words onto my life no matter what we got history in. "Now one of yall finna tell me why the fuck they came in here like that and they didn't come after me or your Dad because I don't know that gang" I said sitting down. Jaleeah pulled out her phone and started texting. 0nce again I lifted back up off my chair and snatched her phone and ssat back down before seeing some nigga name Josh on the screen "Is this the nigga crew?" I asked she shook her head no. I looked at Lil J "We aint got all day, they got your Auntee and anything can be happening right now" I said trying to calm down "I got some beef with these niggas in a gang, I stole 50,000" Lil J mumbled. I sat up in the chair "I don't even have that type of money" I said furrowing my eyebrows he shrugged "Nah where it at" I asked "Gone" he mumbled I threw my head back brushing my waves "How the fuck can you spend 50,000 dollars and youre a fucking minor?" I asked looking at him wanting to choke the fuck out of him make his ass breathe out a grave. "Gambling" he said looking up 'oh hell naw' I thought.