Chapter 2.

The princess sighed as she thought about a way to keep these foreigners away from her Kingdom. 

"Well we welcome you to the kingdom of Trinadi", Veer said as he looked at the foreigners. Kara looked at them while she thought of a small plan while having a last look at the foreigner named Jimin

"My pleasure", He said as bowed in front of the future King

"Let's have a formal introduction when we get back to the throne room", Veer said as he turned towards Kara and looked at her with a death glare. She had then realized that she had a done something wrong. She covered herself with loose robe as her upper body was considered too revealing for a princess. As normally the gold jewelry would cover her body completely. But since she had stripped her jewelry hence leaving her with less clothing left on her body.

"Yes brother", she said while she eyed at the guy with black locks.

They made their way to the throne room where the royal servant immediately caught hold of Kara. He sighed simply looking at her, "Why do you cause more trouble than already it is", "I'm not causing trouble for anyone I'm just helping", she cut off the royal servant.

"My lady, you don't need to think so much about it, just think about your future prince, how about the eastern prince", the Royal servant said as he reminded her about the prince who came from the east with a huge nest curly hair and nearly fell in love with astonishing beauty of the princess.

"Yuck no, I would never marry that faggot, I'd rather marry that foreigner", she said in a rush of moment but it was too late when she'd realized what she had said. "Ah I didn't mean it in that way", she stuttered as she the Royal servant smirked at her

"I never knew you'd develop a liking to a the foreigner this soon", he said while he bought her jewelry and slowly placing them on her head and making her wear the necklace.

"He's weird, I don't feel like he's a trader. He seems to have an unusual aura", she said while the royal servant went over to bring the lightening incense to spread the sandalwood flavored smell over her.

"Maybe he's just a cute little foreigner, You're overthinking", he said as he was done doing her hair. he kept the pot which contained the incense down as he looked at her through the mirror.

"There we go, here is the princess we all love", he said as he looked at her.

"Now you're ready to go", he said holding out a hand expecting the princess to get up gracefully.

"Yes yes", she got up immediately leading for her hair piece to go and hug the floor. She bend down hastily to get the fallen piece as she did her long hair got stuck in her gold waist belt.

"Ouch", "This why I tell you princess please take things patiently", the royal servant sighed as he bend down to pick up the hair piece.

"Sorry, I'll try my best to take things slowly. "Kara said as she made her way to the throne room.