dance🍓

Ship:Clustin
Type:Fluff

(a/n: this one isn't that good but I hope you enjoy)

'''

Today has been really hard. My mind feels foggy but empty at the same time, I've been feeling faint all day and anxiety keeps hovering over me. I didn't get any sleep yesterday. I probably look like I got hit by the mystery van.

And the thing is, it's a weekend. Usually,school would explain why I'm feeling shitty. I don't know why my anxiety is so present today. Justin's been here observing me and I've noticed. He's been cleaning up my messes when I'm too tired to and he's been making sure I'm okay. He's asked me before what's wrong but I really just don't know.

"Hey did you get any sleep last night?" I looked up him hesitantly then looked away.

"I'll take that as a no. Did you eat anything today?" My eyes rested at my lap, witnessing my hands fidget restlessly. I shook my head.

"Clay, did you eat yesterday?" I thought about it and I nodded quickly so he didn't worry about me. I wasn't really lying but it was only a little bit of food. Less than I should be eating I guess.

"What did you eat?" Fuck. I didn't want to tell him, I felt embarrassed and fragile in front of him and I didn't want him to see me like that. I wanted to be strong for him. He sighed and brought his hand on to my back, rubbing it soothingly.

"I'll go make you a bagel. Please eat it for me. If you can't, it's alright but at least try, okay?" Justin said as he knelt in front of me and placed his hand on my knee. I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and kissed my nose, making me giggle a bit.

"Thank you. I'll be right back." He stood up and walked out of the room. I looked around and walked over to Justin's bed, seeing his radio sitting by his bed.

I turned it on and a Queen song softly played through the speakers and made it's way through my ears.

My head started bopping lightly and my eyes closed, feeling the music. I looked at the door again making sure Justin wasn't there. I stood up and started dancing, swaying my hips to the song and singing along.

I was 90% sure I looked so dumb dancing like that but I didn't care, I just wanted to dance for some reason. I heard Justin walk in with my bagel so I stopped, trying to catch my breath.

"That was adorable. I've never seen you dance before." He said sitting down on his bed and I did the same. He placed the plate on my lap and scooted closer to me. I raised my hand to my face, rubbing my tiresome eyes. Justin's hand found the small of my back and made a path up my spine, resting on the back of my neck. I leaned into his touch, feel his comfort. I grabbed a hold of the bagel, starting to eat it, bite by bite.

I started to feel full half way through and Justin noticed my hesitance.

"Hey, it's okay if you can't finish it. I'm so proud of you for trying." He said with a bright smile and I smiled back as if his happiness was contagious. I put the plate down beside me, away from Justin and I. Justin stood up in front of me and held out his hand toward me.

"Dance with me?" Justin asked with his lips curled up in a adorable grin. I rolled my eyes but took his hand anyway. He pulled me up and I stumbled a bit, falling into his arms. I felt my cheeks burn up and I pulled away quickly as Justin snickered at me.

Justin slowly grabbed both of my hands and swayed to the music, pulling me in. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and my hands found their way to his shoulders. Our hips moved side to side together and my head fell onto his chest, purposefully this time.

He pulled us apart and pulled my hand up above his head signalling for me to spin. My body span and my hand found his shoulder blade again. My other hand slowly trailed down his forearm to his bicep. He twirled me around, pressing my back against his chest. His head hovered beside mine.

I felt my heart rate pick up as I felt his lips attach themselves to my neck, leaving sweet pink marks all over me. I bit my lip, humming from the pleasure if felt. Justin's hand slid down to rim of my jeans and I stopped his hand with mine.

"Wait, I don't know if I want to right now... I still feel tired and a bit faint." He nodded and swinging me around to face him.

"Of course. Come on, let's get you to bed." He said leading me to his bed, completely understanding. I smiled to myself, feeling lucky to have someone like Justin.

Justin pulled back his sheets for me and I slid to between them. They felt so soft and smelt like Justin's body wash which I absolutely loved. I nearly fell asleep as soon as I came in contact with his pillows. Justin slid in the sheets behind me and cuddled my body, his arms around me and his head in the crook of my neck.

I sighed feeling content and warm. Justin's lips planted a kiss on my cheek before I fell into a deep sleep.