𝚘𝚗𝚎

milaaa

❤️2.5m  💬678,199

baby🥺❤️ @lilhuddy

lilhuddy 🥺❤️
jaedenmartell oh..
milaxfanxpage i miss jaeden
liked by jaedenmartell
tap to view more..

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"i'm not ready for you to go in." chase pouted and kept his arms tightly around mila. "i know but i have to." she pouted also. "my dad is waiting for me." she didn't want him to know that jaeden had been trying to facetime her for the past hour.

she planned to call him back. she wanted to know what he wanted.

he sighed and pulled her in for a soft kiss. she kissed back softly and pulled away after a minute. "i love you." he said and cupped mila's cheeks. "i love you too." she got out and went inside. she ran upstairs quickly and facetimed jaeden.

he quickly answered. "mila !" "jaeden i was on a date." she sighed and propped her phone up and put her hair up in a messy bun.

"you look beautiful." he watched her in awe as she started taking her makeup off. "jaeden you can't do this." she shook her head. "i love you mila."

she sighed and started to strip from the clothes she wore out. its nothing jaeden hasn't seen before. "jaeden.." she slipped on a hoodie and some shorts.

"can i come over ?" she sighed and hesitantly nodded. "okay fine. sneak through the window and don't let anyone see you." "i know." he smiled. she playfully rolled her eyes and hung up. "chase is going to kill me."

she started to watch netflix until jaeden got to her place. she was deep into an episode of criminal minds when she heard a light knock on her window. she got out of bed and opened her window for him to walk in.

"is this my hoodie ?" he smiled and placed his arms around her waist. she nodded. "yeah it is." he smiled more and sat on the bed.

he pulled her on to his lap and laid his head on her shoulder. "jaeden.." she sighed. he started to rub along the side of her thighs slowly. "baby i miss you." "we can't do this again jaeden." "i miss us." she sighed.

"jae.." "lock your door baby. come on please." she sighed and got up. she went lock the door and got
back on his lap. "i miss you.." jaeden spoke in a whisper as he pulled her into a kiss. she kissed him back as he tightly gripped her waist.

he pulled away. "you smell like him." "yeah well i was just with him." "i don't like it." "what do you want me to do ?" "nothing. nevermind." he pulled off his jacket and threw it to the side as he kissed her again.

she kissed back and he flipped them over. he kept a tight grip on her side and pressed himself against her. she pulled at his shirt and he pulled it off. he pulled of her hoodie and kissed down her body as she let out small moans. "jaeden.."

*next morning*

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

mila woke up and saw jaeden laying next to her without any clothes on. "fuck..jae get up..chase is coming over." he got up slowly. "what ?" he yawned. "chase is coming over soon. y-you have to go." "fuck." he quickly got up and slipped on his clothes.

"i love you. call me later." he jumped out the window and mila quickly got dressed. "fuck.." she sighed.