Chapter one: the game is afoot

Kioko sits on her throne. Her white, shiny, silky throne. As Tanaka and Nishinoya guard her, she sips on her herbal violet tea. No spots on her wrists filled with gold were worn on her smooth pale skin. The sound of nothing always made her ears twitch; she needed action badly.

As soon as she presses her sweet red lips on the hot cup of tea, Hinata comes barging into the room. Kioko was still and stiff as a board; she hadn't flinched a single centimeter. Years of being in charge can make you do a thing like that. On the other hand Tanaka and Nishinoya were ready to shoot but put their gun down as they realized who it was.

Hinata was wearing awfully big clothing, something he would never wear. His shoes looked untouched but everything else said otherwise; the big, long and dark green coat hanged over his knees.  He unzips his jacket revealing bombs that had timers ticking. Kioko widens her eyes and orders Nishinoya to speak for her.

"Who did this to you?? What do they want from you? Where can I beat their asses?" Nishinoya adds to what she wanted to say. He pulls out his wire cutters and starts to head towards Hinata.

A large projector shoots out from Hinata's back side. Then and only there did Kenma's face appeared. As he smirks in the dim red lighting, Tanaka laughs and slaps Noya on the back.

    "Baka!! It's only Kenma.. I had a feeling.." Tanaka said while scrunching Noya's shoulder. Kenma leans slowly back into his chair and rests his head on his hand as he pouts away his smirk.

    The purple and smooth beverage slowly goes down Kioko's chin and down her neck, into her cleavage and down to her black dress. As the liquid bled through the cloth, she wiped her mouth as she got ready to speak.

"Kenma-kun...Is there anything you need that I can assist you on?" Kioko gets up and walks to hinata passing the pearly white pillars behind her. She kneels down and starts to peel back the tape strapped to him. "Are you feeling oka-"

   "You know I wouldn't give him drugs... He passed out on the sidewalk again whilst Kageyama struggled to keep him up so I picked them both up. He's fine just-"

   "Let him. Speak." Kioko's glasses reflected her eyes as she took a glimpse at Kenma.

   "Yeah no.. I am fine mis- miss," his words fumbled around the room. Both Tanaka's and Noya 's eyebrows had furrowed up in concerns. Soon, teardrops were formed that trickled down his cheek. "Miss shimizu.. I am perfectly fine so please, don't let these tears confuse you.." Hinata struggles to keep a strong face.

    Kioko doesn't say a word to him but throws the bombs on the ground. Nishinoya catches them and starts to work at it, Tanaka peeking over his shoulder. She gives Hinata a big hug surrounding him in her arms. She cared for everyone there and was glad that Hinata was untouched.

   "Kageyama is in his room okay? So if you need to fix anything with him... Do it. As a big sister role model I must help the most to protect you. If you say you are fine, I won't question it but straighten your shit out." Kioko unwraps her arms and rubs his shoulder as she props him up. She detaches the projector And places it onto the floor.

    "Y-yes ma'am.. I will get on it straight away." Hinata stops his tears and turns around leaving his pride at home. Kenma still waiting, doesn't speak until Kioko is ready to. She walks back to her throne and orders Tanaka to speak.

    "So what can we help you with Kenma?" Tanaka takes a knee to the ground with his gun at his side.

"I haven't told you anything about my relationship with Kuroo yet. So, I guess I need to tell you now," Kenma fidgets with his red tie as he tries to spill what he wants out. He takes a minute and lets out a long sigh. "Earlier this month, Kuroo went AWOL on me and formed his own gang... I need your help to get him back." Kioko's eyes had widened and she rested her face on the back of her hand. Tanaka and Nishinoya had both looked at each other with their game faces.

"Kuroo..? A-AWOL? Are you serious? I'm sorry about that... I will get my best recruiters on it. That's not something he would do unless he was under the influence or taking drugs.." Tanaka made many questions about everything. What Kuroo did wasn't really like him.

    "Yeah.. It started when me and him were at a bar together; as we sipped at our drinks, Kuroo began to spill out his feelings for me... Our relationship is strictly for work purposes only."

    "I see.. I will help you. Noya! Get Suga and Daichi. Send them files of information."

"Wait.. You already have information of Kuroo's gang?" Kenma props himself up in his chair. His hands start to sweat with fear.

"Of course, I knew about his gang but never knew how he started it. I will send my best recruiters again. I will make sure you show him what you are really about." Kioko had smirked as she watched Kenma log out of the camera. The screen had disappeared and all that was left was the projector.

Daichi and Sugawara had came back from training. Sweat dripped out from their heads as they start to pant. Their outfits had been torn off because of their hard work. They took off their bulletproof vests and their eye gadgets and started to open the doors revealing the light behind them.

    "Welcome... I have some papers and files for you. You know what to do with them. Do your best out there." Kioko points to Noya to give them the papers. "The game is afoot boys."