Epilogue

Hello Lovely people!

The story reached its final stage!
I can't believe I finally made it!

I hope you all are Happy with the End!

However, A lot of you didn't like the way how I didn't end Up Trisha and Abhimanyu together!
But I really did not have any intentions of them being together from the beginning.!

The end was always in my mind but i am really surprised that why is it so hard for some to accept that a girl chose to not be with the person who tormentented her in the past...but rather she chose someone who loved her selflessly?

Guys this all looks good in books but have you thought about the situation of a woman who actually faced this all?
Do you think in real life, it is wise to go back to your tormentor?

A word of advice :

When someone break your Trust and when they deliberately hurt you because they get a kick out of it, you must leave that person behind and move on with your life.!

Loving a man is never wrong but Loving someone unworthy of your Love is like playing with Fire and that will eventually burn you too!

And now coming to the story, it's been Long time that i wrote something for Trisha or Abhimanyu.!

So, today I am back with the Epilogue.
And officially this is the last chapter!

I hope you will enjoy this!

Epilogue

Life is a journey and about making choices....it is upto to us whether we choose the Right of us or not?

No one can shape your life but only you can!

So always choose your path wisely!

The Chauhan Palace :

Flowers and scented candles were placed  beautifully in Vikrant's and Trisha room!

Trisha was eagerly waiting for her Husband!

Her Vikrant!

Finally it was the night of their union.!

She was nervous but then she was assured that she will cherish these moments for ever!

It was her new beginning!

A soft click on the door brought smile on her lips and she saw Vikrant walking in from her beautiful veil.

Vikrant walked slowly to his bride and sat beside her.
None of them spoke but their heart beats were fast.
Finally, vikrant lifted her veil and their eyes found each other.

They both looked at each other for a second and then they nothing giggled.

Their cute laughter was melodic.!

Breaking the laughter Vikrant spoke playfully-

Look at you, han!

All dolled up!
For the Night!

I can't believe you actually sat here all covered in thia heavy veil and waited for me!

Aye!
Don't tease me Mister!
It's just that I could not say no to your mom! - replied a red Trisha

Vikrant grinned -

No doubt You look beautiful Trish!
But somehow I like my carefree Trisha who prefers to dress up casually!