Part one

Garce POV:

Today is the day that I am moving with my big sister Bella and my dad. I have been traveling with my mom and Phil, but i miss my sister so I am going with her.

I woke up to my alarm going off. Getting up I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I hop into the shower and wash my hair along with my body. I get out and I put on the outfit I put out yesterday.

 I get out and I put on the outfit I put out yesterday

(Outfit)

I finish getting ready and go downstairs to see my mom and Phil getting the car ready.

"Are you sure you want to go sweetie?" My mom asks me for the thousandth time.

"Yes mom, I will miss you and Phil" I say as tears come in my eyes. I hug my mom and get in the car to the airport.

~TIME SKIP~
We arrive to the airport and I give my mom and Phil hugs and promise them I will call and email them almost everyday.

~TIME SKIP~

I get out of the airplane and go to get my bag. Once I get my bag I start to walk to the car lane. I am excited to see my dad and sister. I haven't seen Charlie I'm awhile since I stopped visiting. It wasn't anything personal but I just like the sun. I don't really like the cold. Bella is a year older than me, though we act like twins since I skipped a grade.

Once I'm out of the airport I start looking but stop once I see my dad. I run up to him while he is opening his arms and gives him the biggest hug I can manage.

"I missed you soo much dad" I say as we enjoy each others embrace.

"I missed you too babygirl" He says as he let's go and gives me the warmest smile.

He takes my bags and puts them in the car. I get in the car and start to look around.

"Bella didn't come?" I asked kinda sad

"No, but she is going to be at the house when we get there" Dad says as he starts the car

"Okay" I say while looking out of the window

~TIME SKIP~
We arrive at the house. I get out of the car and head inside while dad grabs my bags. I look around the house and immediately recognize the cozy house I love. It hasn't changed much since I last been here and for that I'm grateful.

" Do you remember where your room is?" Dad asks while getting subside the house

"Yes" I say while running upstairs to my room. When I get inside I see dad has decorated my room similar to my room at moms

"Your mom sent me pictures of how you would like your room, if it's okay" Dad says while putting my bags in my room

"It's perfect thank you dad" I give him a hug

"Okay I'm going to let you get settled in"dad says then leaves

I walk around my room and look at the designs.

(Bed)

(Desk)

  ~TIME SKIP~After I'm done putting everything away I hear a truck come in the drive way

~TIME SKIP~
After I'm done putting everything away I hear a truck come in the drive way. I go downstairs and see Bella. She turns and looks at me, but doesn't talk to me just pushes past me to her room. What happened?

Bella's POV:
I am just getting home after being at Edwards house. I see my dads home so I get out of my truck and go in the house. When I go in the house I see Grace. Why did she have to come here. She always ruins everything. People always love her and she takes my spotlight because she is perfect.

She looks at me and smiles. I don't say anything and push past her and go upstairs to my room. I need to make a plan to make sure she knows not to take all the attention off of me.

Grave POV:
I go in my room and change into my pajamas and go to sleep because I have school tomorrow. I hope I can figure out what's wrong with Bella because I don't like to see my sister unhappy.

(Pajamas)

710 words

710 words