Chapter 0: Backstory

3rd person pov:

Our story begins in a dark room. The entire room is practically empty, the only thing in the room was an old mattress on the floor.

There we see a kid laying on the mattress. He was about 10 years old and had black hair. He was laying on the mattress sleeping, yet he didn't have peace and quiet for long.

???: HEY GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!

The boy shook when he heard this and quickly went downstairs. As he went through the hall we see a picture of a happy family on the wall, I'm it was a large happy man with a beard, a less happy woman with short red hair and green eyes, and a younger version of the boy we see now.

When the boy gets downstairs he is immediately met with a hatd smack on the back of his head. We see the person who did this was the same woman from the picture. Her hair was messy and wasclearly older from when she took that photo. She has a cigarette in her mouth and she look disgusted by the boy. This woman was the boy's mother.

Mom: Next time I say now you better hurry the fuck up you here me.

The boy replied in a quiet and scared voice.

Boy: Y-yes mother.

Mom: Good, now hurry the fuck up and make me breakfast.

The boy's mother forcefully shoved the boy into the dirty kitchen so he could make her breakfast

He quickly made her some eggs and toast. As soon as he was done he took it to the table and set it down for her.
She sat down and began to eat her breakfast, as she did she began to tell the boy something.

Mom: Okay listen up yu peace of shit because I'm only gonna say this once. I need you t go down to the market and get some milk okay. And while your there make yourself useful and do the one thing your good at you understand.

Boy: Y-yes mother.

The boy quickly left the kitchen and went to one of the closets. In it he picked up an old monkeys wrench. He also put on a black hoodie and pants. As soon as he had them on he stuffed the monkey's wrench in his hoodie and left the house.

Timeskip:

We see the boy is in the parking lot of an old store, he has just finished going shopping and now it seems he's waiting for something.

As he does this we see a strange old van pull up to an empty field infront of the store. We then see three people get out.

The first one us a large man with armour, he's bald and has a brown beard. He begins to unload things from the back.

The next is a girl a little older then the boy

The next is a girl a little older then the boy. She had green hair and skin. She had a yellow dress with poke dots on. Her hair was done in pigtails and She had a big red bowtie on. She began to point and tell the large one where to put the stuff down.