35

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Chapter 35

Waltz

 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Third Person's Pov:

Third Person's Pov:

It was Monday and Slytherins were walking to Potions. Angela entered the class and saw Snape sitting on his chair. As everyone came, he stood up.

" Follow me. " He stated walking out of the door. Angela stood up, following close behind with Sophie by her side.

" What's this about? " She asks and Angela shrugged. They reached the Transfiguration class which had Gryffindors too.

There were no desks to sit in the middle. The desks were placed wallside. Angela instantly smiled at Hermione and she smiled too.

All the Slytherins formed a line and sat on the assigned seats. Unfortunately, Angela had to sit at the last desk of girls with Sophie. Malfoy instantly smirked taking a seat beside her causing her to roll her eyes at him.

" You still have to make up for rejecting me. " He whispered in her ear causing her to turn her head to him.

" Why should I? What I did was completely..... needed. " I said smirking looking at the front knowing he's glaring at me.

" Attention! McGonagall's voice came causing everyone to look at her.

" The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since it's inception, " She says, looking at students.

"... On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward. And I mean this literally, because, the Yule Ball is, first and foremost, a dance. " She says and the girls broke in whispers while boys groaned. Angela kept a straight face.

" Silence! " She says hastily.

"... The house of Grodric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons. " She says and the girls grin excitedly.

" Now to dance, is to let the body breathe. Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight. " She says and Ronald Weasley commented something which didn't go unnoticed by McGonagall.

" Inside every boy, " McGonagall continues looking at the boys.
" A lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Weasley. " She says looking at Ron perticularly.