Chapter 6 - Just A Bit Of Courage

Narrator

The demon moster was finally defeated, and Tiff, Tuff and Kirby where dismissing by their young friends citizens, directed towards the castle again.

Moonlight was in hostage from Dark, and he was holding on her a lot tight, taken by the fury. His red eyes were bright, and were stearing at her. "You know what is awaiting you, right?" asked the dark knight with a dangerous low loudness. Moonlight felt those burning sensations inside her chest once more and she swallowed beginning to shiver. She couldn't react nor rebut, as the knight kicked her, like he wanted to give her back the hit she gave him before, making her glide meters further. Moonlight jumped up immediately with a hurdled and determined face and, as a hellion, he grabbed her by hair once again. "Now you are coming with me" he sayd her then, and he grabbed her by the arms with a fly that seemed a teleport, reaching the big green space located next to Whispy Woods. He landed, and like we could expect it he threw her to the ground. She pounded on the back and she did a cry, agonized. She only looked at him, with the same gaze she ad minutes before, because she had very few to say. There was a adversity between them, in a undeniable way. The knight had a huge hurry to give her a lesson, that he stopped before of reaching his secret place. He was overcame by the fury.

Dark P.O.V.

I feel flowing some intense feelings of rage and frustration towards this derisive maiden so, without clarity of mind, I astride on her and I start two slaps per cheeck, one and then the other, one and then the other. I grab her hair again, and I look her sly to her eyes.

"Now you're my slave, you've to listen all I am saying you!!" I scream to her, like if she has disapponted me.

"I don't see why I should..." she tells me with a shivering loudness, stifling tears.

I pound her arms to the ground, and there I keep them, with a steady handle. She fidgets, but obtaining nothing. "Now I am punishing you" I say well articulating the words, and I take off the mask dashing istantly towards her lips, this time fitting my body with hers. I give her invasive kisses, deeply biting her lips. Her pulse rate is fast, and I hear her lamenting for the sorrow. Well, because I want make her pay. I bite her cheecks, I bite her small body, I flood her body with letal bites. Little missing that she gets to whine. She should thank me that I'm restricting myself to livids and that I'm not making her bleed. I look at her with a serious gaze and for teasing I give her a passionate and sudden french kiss, and she moans in expression of her discontent. But, If she's so sorry, why does she aswers me back? I feel a start to my chest, that hits more the being inside me. I stop, for teasing this being instead. Both are boring me, seriously. I see that she's looking at me with a concerned look. I lick my lips and I take out my sword. At any rate, being me over her she can't run from me, she will have the arms freed for a moment. She starts, and full of her panic she pushes away my face with both hands. I figured it out. I block her hands over the head, using my free hand. I look at her with a alluring smirk. Now I am going to make her a bloody tattoo...

Lady Moonlight P.O.V.

I couldn't expect something different from a dark knight that plays with my reactivity to his gestures and my body. He has taken out the sword and now he looks at me making me clear the use he wants to do with it. I won't allow him to leave marks to my body, so I follow my istinct and I bite his cheeck, as he did before. Then I bite his other cheeck, and I full his body of bites for prevent him to use that damned sword. I see that he's going to tell me something, but I shut his mouth, giving him the same kisses full of spiteful bites that he dispensed me, always in the past. He withdraws and I see that he's panting. It not seems a reasonable reaction. Why is he panting if I olny make him flaring up?

"Now we are equal" I say, a bit with difficulty.

He bites his lip smiling, then he laughs. "You're cheecky girl, for being a lady educated to the Manners" he says, and I stear at him hostile, without saying anything. I don't know really what he knows about me, but certainly there are more important things now. I decide to use the shrewdness for free myself, so I fake a sweet and alluring smile, and I caress his right cheeck. I pass the pointer on his lover lip and I see that he stears at me with a different expression. He has the half-closed eyes and... Oh well, it's working. I bite my lip, as effect though, and I astride him kissing him passionately. He kisses me back bringing the hand that was holding still my arms along my hair. What is happening. He looks completely different, I am risking to not escape anymore. I am at the mercy of his pleasantness and of his lips! I give a moan and he insert his tongue inside my mouth. I stop looking at him in a provocative way, almost like if I'm saying him "I was kidding" and getting farer, and he comes back to senses blocking me by the left arm. "Where do you think to go?!" he exclaims asking, moving then the sword to my direction. I opend wide my eyes and I promptly leave a punch to the arm that holds the sword, making it going backwards, and leaving him a kick on the face making him do a some metered leap. I seize the opportunity to escape, and so I run away at full speed toward the castle.

Narrator

The lady was running away and the dark knight was indignant by her behaviour. He wore again the mask and he began to chase her. "Stop, get back here immediately!" he screamed. She was running slick without turning and wihtout look at him. He freed his huge bat wings and he began to fly for reaching her, but when he arrived to a sandy road next to the village he landed. He observed her going far away with the eyes bright of revenge. He donned the cape around his body then he steared at the sky.

Dark P.O.V.

I've to admit that she's a cunning girl and a difficult to command one. She's got a lot of courage too, and she succeded in tricking me. I won't permit her to go on like this for much longer. The next time I'll set aside for her a singular punishment, that will prevent her to disclose her nice personality. I make a chuckle. For that kind of punishment I need some time and I must to a rather far journey, for this reason I better depart stat. I take out my wings, and I set off for the trip. Rescue that object won't be so easy, but is worthy. I make a mean laugh.

Lady Moonlight P.O.V.

Reached the castle, I look for the less populated ways and I aim to my apartments. Lucklily there's not Kerogene, he's probabily playing outside with his friends Tuff and Kirby. I enter my own room, then I put bars to my window with what I can find in my home, and I lock me inside my room. Is fantastic that I got home safe and sound, just a little courage was enough. I am worn-out, and I feel a mix of emotions. At a certain point he really seemed another Dark, therefore I wonder if he actually has a good side too. I sigh and I throw myself face down on the bed. I can't continue like this, is tiresome strike a chord and get bothered at the same time. if there's a thing that I am hoping, is that the fact being his slave being not true, and I hope to not seeing him anymore too. How painful are my body and my soul... I sigh, and then I begin to cry deeply, for unloading the frustration.