Episode 8 "Planning first date?"

[The next day]
Shadow's POV
I keep wondering...If Sonic would like to go on a date with me.....I really want him to say yes!
Now he's out with his friends...So I took a shower and then went out aswell to buy flowers for him.
I bought blue roses, I hope he's going to like them~
Then I returned home, turned on TV and sat on couch while waiting for Sonic to come back.

[20 minutes later]
Sonic's POV
"I'm back!!!" I shouted. Shadow turned his head towards me and smiled.
"Welcome back" He said. He sounds like...he's planning something?
He got up from couch and make his way towards me.
"Huh?" I was confused and also curious what he's gonna do.
He stood in front of me, then kissed my cheek.
"Can I ask you a question?" Shadow said. He looked kinda...nervous...
"Yeah of course" I said calmly.
He kneel down in front of me and showed me bouquet of blue roses.
"Sonic...I wanna ask you......Will you go out on a date with me?" My heart stopped beating! He kissed my hand and gave me the bouquet. I took it and finally said...
"Y-Yes! Of course I'll go with you!" I was excited to go on a date with him! I even wanna go now! But I have to resist and wait..
"Be ready in 3 hours under this new restaurant here" He gave me the address and wink at me. I blushed.
"O-Okay I will be there" I smiled. Shadow kissed my lips softly and left. He probably left to prepare everything. Oh geez I'm so excited!!!

{Hey it's me, sorry guys that this part is short...I just have many things to do...I know it's almost summer but...I just keep working and the rest of the free time I'm spending mostly with my boyfriend...I hope you all will understand...I'll TRY to do the next part a bit longer...}