Six

Camryn POV**

The light shinning in through the blinds sent my head into a throbbing pain. I pulled the thin sheets up to my head, but it was no use. The pain was unbearable, and the sent in my hair was just as bad.

Ew, was that throw up?

I glanced at the specks in my not so luscious locks and I felt sick to my stomach again.

I sat up abruptly, trying to cover my mouth with my hands. I could feel the bile build up in my throat and I gagged. Next thing I knew, a pale was held right up to my face, and I was lurching over it in pain. A strong hand grasped my hair into a handmade ponytail.

When I was done, I tied my hair into a bun with the hair tie on my wrist and looked around the room, which wasn't mine. Next, I looked into the stranger's green eyes. He had a nice jaw line, and nicely quaffed blonde hair for 10 o'clock in the morning.

"Hi," I croaked, and I winced at the sound of my voice.

"Hello babe, how you feeling?" He asked, taking a seat next to me on what I assumed was his bed. The mattress dipped under his weight and I shrugged as I looked up at him.

"I could be better, I have a massive heada-" Before I could even finish my sentence, he held up an advil and a glass of water. I smiled, taking them both.

"So, did we, uhm . . ." I started, not being able to finish, I mean I was in a large t-shirt and boxers. And suddenly self-pity set in as I scolded myself for getting in bed with a guy that I don't know and not even being able to remember it.

"No, babe. You might not remember, but you're not exactly my type." I squinted at his response, slightly offended.

"Hun, I'm gay. Don't take it personally," He placed a hand on my arm as he chuckled. I raised my eyebrows at him and we both started laughing.

"What happened?" I asked after we were done laughing.

"Well, you are definitely the life of the party because damn. But, you were a struggle at the end of the night. You kept throwing up, and you would not go to bed! You were a fit of giggles and oh boy, it was tough," He was laughing all the way through and I regretted not being able to remember it.

"I'm sorry, I'm not your responsibility," I sighed. He nudged my shoulder with his.

"Hey, it's not problem. I had fun! My name is Josh," He held out his hand and I took it, smiling as I introduced myself.

"So, usually when someone parties that hard, they either want to get laid, or want to forget about absolutely everything. And I'm assuming the latter," He said, positioning himself on the bed to where he was facing me, and I did the same.

*****

"I'm still surprised this is Luke we're talking about," Josh said as we exited the coffee shop on campus. He had offered breakfast as long as I would explain why I had taken it upon myself to party so hard. So, I told him everything.

He was so easy to talk too, and I didn't have to worry about being judged, because he was genuinely there, just to talk.

"That's exactly what Emilia said," I mentioned, holding my hot chocolate to my chest and then I gasped.

"Oh my god! Emilia! I left her!" I held onto Josh's forearm as I began to panic. I had completely forgotten how I totally ditched her at the party.

"You're blonde friend?" He asked, looking at me, trying to calm me down. I nodded my head in a panic motion.

"Don't worry about it. I saw Tyler take her back home. He's a really nice guy, and nothing happened because he came back to the party a few minutes later, and she knew you were with me," He said, squeezing my shoulder in reassurance.