The Crush and The Homework

A few days past, and I hadn't spoken to Clay, nor had I wanted to.

I was sitting in my pure black desk chair, spinning around in circles when I got a notifacation that made me jump. I stopped my chair, standing up, and immediately lost balance. The world turned to a pear green as I fell into my shelf, right shoulder first. Thankfully I caught myself. I closed my eyes for a few moments, then opened them back up, hoping the green would go away. And it did.

I grabbed my phone and decided to lay on the top of my bed, so none of that happened again.

Once I was laying down, I looked at my notifacations. The notification that scared me to death was just a freaking 'Good morning' text from Sophia. I texted her back.

My door swung open. "I need your help." I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up. It was Clayton. I stood up immediately, and looked at him. "What do you want?"

"Look, I'm sorry. Really really sorry." He said.

"Fine.. I accept. Anyways, what is it, then?" I asked, still having an uneasy feeling about him.

"I need your help 'cus, well... I'm kind of in love with Lera." He said.

"Lera? Well, I guess I could help you with that." I let him in my room.

"Thanks." He replied.

"No problem. Anyways, anything you could do to impress her?" I asked him, while sitting on my bed as he sat on my desk chair.

Lera moved here from Australia. She was beautiful, and had an amazing voice due to her accent. She was wonderful. Lera was only a month or two older than me.

"Hmm.. I don't know." He replied. "What if I fight her bullies?"

"That works. Anyways, move." I yank my desk chair from under him, and grab my laptop. I signed into my laptop and started typing in the search bar.

"What are you doing?" Clay asked, peering over my shoulder.

"I'm doing schoolwork. Like you should be doing too." I said.

"I'm too good for homework." He replied, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever you say."

Ten minutes pass with me doing work and Clayton just watching me.

"Okay, you can stop being a stalker now. I finished." I say, and push him away from me.

"I'm not stalking youuuu" he replied, and caught himself before he fell.

"Yes you arreeeee" I replied and laugh.