ragu's reaction 🙈

First of all I am sorry friends 🥺🥺for late update.

Darling 🙈🙈🙈forgive your waste fellow

With lots of confusion we first our story.
Lights off camera rolling and action 🙊🙈😝😝
Recap : friendship at first sight 😁😁😁

Lucky and ragu conservation continue.....

Ragu to ragu brain
Ragu : see because of you I am going to embarrass now. 😔😔😔you always like this without doing your job correctly you always sleeping.

Ragu brain: I am doing my job correctly only
Ragu : really 🤨
Ragu's brain : if I am not working perfectly till know you would be in mental hospital by now 😏😏😏😏😏
Ragu :😒😒😒 time waste ,bye

Ragu and lucky

Ragu by closing her eyes : see I don't know that there is a concept like friendship at first sight 🤔. That's why I talked with you like that 😁.and red rose was added more doubt that 🧐. And if we clearly think means fault is yours only😒 . You Should have asked me my friendship right without doing this drama 🤷🤷.

Lucky : 😒 don't call it as drama it is lucky's style 😎and that red rose is favourite so I give you that 😋as I want to be your friend I must know your liking right and I thought to make our first meet uniquely .see in future our children ask about first meet means we have to tell them something interesting right 😝😝😝😝😝😝.

Ragu : 🥴🥴wow what explanation 😒 !! What if I reject your proposal #your friendship proposal

Lucky : see that is up to you ragu 😁whatever I respect your decision and I know that you will accept my friendship😎😎 because no one can resist my friendship 😝😝😝😝

Ragu : 😒😒😒I think you don't know self praising injuries to health.

Lucky : 😁😁😅😅I am saying truth only you know . Any way it's getting late one  Hitler ke brother that means my father waiting to scold me .  I am leaving . Soo kal milenge chalte chalte wherever you want 😉😉.

Ragu : 😕😕you are not even saying "I will  you drop till house" and you are saying you want my friendship.

Lucky : first of all you also want me to come your house (ragu:😅😅😅)and second second Nothing will happen to you because someone always watching or you can say protecting you 🧐🧐.you know so bye aur ha my phone is in that Letter back msg me after reaching your home 😁😁.this is last time bye .👋👋

After lucky went from there .
Ragu : god why you send me this crack piece in my life 😞😞. You know I am already half mental you want to me become full mental like Mounika543 right  🙍🙍.

Saying this she went from there .
In another place someone's phone was ringing .
One person came and answered it .

Opposite side: sir madam meet with that friendship at sight guy 👩🤝👨and they talked for sometime🙊 and that guy left from there🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️after some time madam so went from there🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️ .

That person : ok did he do something suspicious 🧐or watching her with wrong intention🤨 .

Opp side : no sorry he was definitely mad🥴 but he is good 😊sir

That person: ok did she reached her house safely 🏡🚶🏻‍♀️.

Opp side : yes sir 😁.

Person : good ☺️now continue your job . I have some work I will go .

Opp side : ok sir 😁😁(in his heart: bye sir see you soon 😝)
(Don't misunderstand him guys poor fellow want say bye to his boss but due to dear of his boss he saying that in his heart 😌😌)