💦Trip Down Memory Lane💦

Idea by Christina. Written by Christina.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two youngest members were chilling in Jungkook's apartment just trying to relax and have a nice time while they could. Taehyung was leaned back against the couch, watching some random drama while Jungkook's legs were in his lap as he leaned against the side of the couch. 

Jungkook had some AirPods in as he scrolled through YouTube, smiling at he felt Taehyung's hands on his leg. Even if it was only the smallest of touches, he always cherished them. It's not like he gets to have these moments with his lover, so he enjoys them while he can. 

Jungkook's eyes stopped on a certain video, having to hold back a small chuckle as he saw the title:

Why Taehyung Tops

Ah if they only knew. Though it was true, Taehyung did use to top. Used to. However, that was a long time ago when Jungkook was young and new to everything. Nowadays Jungkook wrecked Taehyung's ass whenever he felt like it, and the older didn't seem to mind. But now, seeing this video, Jungkook was curious. Did Taehyung have it in him to top anymore? Jungkook wanted to find out. 

Jungkook smirked and he moved his legs a bit higher on Taehyung's lap, his foot inching closer to Taehyung's clothed dick. The younger couldn't deny that Taehyung looked like a complete daddy right now. A loose t-shit with some gray sweatpants and Jungkook knew Taehyung wasn't wearing any boxers right now. He never did when he wore sweats. His hair was black and held back with a bandana, simply not to get his hair in his face. The more Jungkook checked his boyfriend out, the more excited he was getting for what was to come. 

Jungkook purposely put his phone in front of his face, acting like he was distracted as he pressed his foot against Taehyung's crotch, rubbing small circles around it. He could feel the outline of his boyfriend's cock through his pants, and never in his life had he been more grateful for lack of boxers. Jungkook sneaked a peek at the older, watching him bite his lip and take a small breath in. "Jungkook." He spoke lowly, hand gripping Jungkook's ankle. "What do you think you're doing?"

Holy fucking shit his voice.

Jungkook wouldn't deny that he had a kink for Taehyung's voice. Well, he had a kink for Taehyung in general, but still. That deep voice sent shivers down his spine and right to his dick.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm trying to get some dick." Jungkook said simply, laughing softly as he saw Taehyung's jaw drop. "But more importantly, I'm trying to figure something out." Jungkook said, his voice turning a bit lower. 

Taehyung licked his lips as he turned his attention to Jungkook, watching Jungkook sit up and crawl over to him. He placed his hands on the younger's hips as Jungkook straddled his lap, looking up at him. "Mhm, and that is?" He asked, humming softly as he felt Jungkook's lips on his neck. 

Jungkook smirked against Taehyung's neck, holding onto his shoulders. "Well, do you remember when we first got together?" Jungkook whispered, one of his hands slipping up Taehyung's shirt to feel his chest. "How you used to fuck me so hard...make me cry and beg for you?" Jungkook asked seductively, gently rolling his hips down. "How you used to take complete control over me?"

Taehyung's face heated up at the memories, biting his bottom lip. "Y-yeah..." He mumbled, his own hand going up Jungkook's shirt, feeling the younger's strong back. Taehyung honestly couldn't believe the things he used to do back then. He had a hard time comprehending it at times. He used to be so...hardcore. The memories always made him flustered.

But right now, with Jungkook being so damn teasing, Taehyung was temped to reignite that fire. 

Jungkook let out a shaky sigh at the feeling of Taehyung's cold hand on his back, letting his hand fall to the waistband of his pants as he teasingly played with it. "Mhm, I don't think you've still got it in you." He said with a small smirk on his face. "I think you've gone soft." Jungkook said lowly, lurching forward to press his lips against Taehyung's in a heated kiss.