Another New Story

Guys!!!

I just couldn't help myself.

This idea came to me while I was watching Monster High with my little and just knew I could make a story out of it with the GB+SB boys and Sang. 

I used the descriptions and personality traits of the Monster High characters, even though the majority of the mains are female. Some of them will, of course, be changed to fit the descriptions of the guys in the book (hobbies and personality wise), but otherwise they will also be pretty much like what you see. 

I will be adding a character description page after this sometime this evening or tomorrow. The pictures I will put with the character descriptions will have the female version from Monster High but that is just to give you an idea of them if you haven't watched the movies. 

I've already got the first chapter partially written and have an idea of how I want the next few chapters to go. 

Most of my stories will be weekly updates. At least, that's what I'm shooting for. If not, it will go to monthly updates. The more encouragement and praise I get will probably determine how fast I get a chapter written. LOL. 

Let me know what you think of this idea. 

Have you ever watched Monster High?

Does this sound interesting to you?