jiaqi x xueer

"where is xueer? is she still in her room?" jiaqi asked keran and keyin, the only people on the living room. the others went out to the grocery store to buy dinner.

"oh yes, she's still studying. she said we shouldn't interrupt her" keran replied looking up at jiaqi, missing some seconds of the film she was watching with her best friend "she has an exam in two days"

jiaqi nodded with a smile and went straight to xueer's room.

she knew how much her girlfriend was stressed because of college and she wanted to make her relax a little bit.

when jiaqi opened the door she released a surprised sound : xueer's bed was covered with books and notes and some of them were on the floor. her bedroom had never been this messy.

"baby" jiaqi sighed, getting closer to the other girl "you're studying to much, you can't overwork yourself like this" she sat next to her, putting on the floor a pair of books.

"i know ... but i really need to finish these pages now" xueer replied, straying focused on the book between her legs.

"you need to rest" said jiaqi, shaking her head. she took xueer's book, throwing it on the floor.

"JIAQI" the shorter girl screamed surprised, finally looking at her girlfriend.

"you'll study later, now you need to relax"

"i don't need to relax, i need to finish that history chapter" xueer rolled her eyes, standing up to reach her book.

"no no no, stay here" jiaqi grabbed her arm, making her sit again on the bed "let me take care of you, okay?" she took the other books and notes on xueer's bed, putting them on the floor with the others.

" okay ..." xueer finally replied, smiling a little bit at her caring girlfriend.

"lay down, you're going to receive the best massage ever !!"