PROLOGUE

THE LANGUAGE OF THE UNHEARD:PROLOGUE ❝︎ ❞︎

PROLOGUE
❝︎ ❞︎

MALIA WAS PULLING HER HAIR UP INTO BUN, SOME OF HER THICK CURLS STILL HANGING. Wrapping the towel tightly around her body she walked towards her wardrobe. In the background, her TV was blasting the news, her best friend Kira watching intensely. "Hey Kira, have you seen my black leggings?". Kira looked down at the clothes she was currently wearing.

"No" she quickly called back. Malia rolled her eyes knowing that Kira was either storing them in her closet or wearing them right now. The girls were slightly close in height, Malia was about 5'9 while Kira was 5'7. Malia grabbed a pair of dark blue ripped jeans that would go with the yellow hoodie she slipped on 5 minutes ago.

"I'm going to the grocery store to get some more bread, do you want anything?" Malia said walking out of her room and into the living room. Kira gave her a cheeky grin "No, but I would like some iced caramel coffee from Starbucks". Malia nodded before grabbing her bag and leaving her apartment.

Malia decided that she wanted to walk to the grocery store, she was only planning on grabbing some bread, going to Starbucks, and going back home. Malia wasn't a naive little girl and she most definitely wasn't stupid. Sure maybe she was a little paranoid but she would rather be safe than sorry. Malia always carried a taser in her bag and shared her location when she left home.

To Malia's dismay, Walmart was fresh out of bread, she would just have to eat apples for breakfast now. Malia walked across the street towards McDonald's. She figured "why pay five dollars just for a coffee when she could get one for only two dollars at McDonald's".

Malia was so busy ranting about the price difference between Starbucks and McDonald's she didn't even notice the 7 ft giant walking her way, in his hands was a sweet tea, he too seemed to be in deep thought. The moment they collided Malia felt sparks-︎but maybe that was just the feeling of the cold iced tea coming in contact with her body.

"I am so sorry"

❝︎ ❞︎

I FEEL LIKE THAT WAS HORRIBLE IDK

[ I JUST WANTED TO LET YALL KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE GRAMMAR MISTAKES ]