Chapter 2

Monday you went to school like normal but you could feel as if something was wrong. You walked to class and sat down.

Classes went by like usual but you couldn't help but have the feelings that something bad was going to happen. You are lunch in the classroom Rintarou didn't join you today. Once lunch ended you continued classes.

Once classes ended you were packing up when Suna fucking Rintarou slammed open the door. This made everyone's widen seeing Suna Rintarou walk over to me considering we normally would have lunch in the club room. "Y/n" he said lowering his head on my desk. "Yes Rin?" I asked and he smiled. "Can you come with me?" He asked and you sighed. "No I can't I want to try a new recipe." I said and he smiled. "That wasn't a question." He said before throwing me over his shoulder and grabbing my bag. "RINTAROU WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled seemingly pissed off. "You coming with me." He said

We walked down the hallways people giving us weird looks and I sighed. "I know I can't escape so tell me where are you bringing me?" I asked and I could feel his smug attitude. "Well we need a extra one for a cook at training camp and I said I knew someone they had no faith in me besides Kita and Ojiro also Akagi so I'm rubbing it in there faces" he said smugly and I chuckled. "Ya know you could've asked." I said and he pouted. "That's not fun at all." He said opening the gym door.

"I'm here!" Rintarou yelled and everyone gave him confused glances. "Who's that?" A voice called out and I can feel the stares. Rintarou put me down and turned me around. "This is L/n Y/n the person who I would enjoy to be are little chef." He said placing his head on mine and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Are y'all datin?" A blonde asked and I gag.

"Who In there right mind would date this price of trash let alone dating your own Cousin." I said and the gym went silent. "Harsh Y/n I'm not that bad." Rintarou said pouting. "Bullshit!" The twins yelled.

Soon a guy with faded hair that goes into black approached me and Suna. "I'm sorry for the way Suna-san has treated you, but may I ask if you'd be willing to join us to the training camp?" He asked and you sigh. "As long as I'm not bothered and I'm cooking the whole time I'm fine." I said and he nods and smiles. "Thank you for your kindness l/n-san" He said and you played with Rintarou's fingers. "I don't know any of your names considering I don't pay attention to any clubs other than the cooking club" you said sheepishly and he flinched. "I apologise my name is Kita Shinsuke." He said and you nodded.

Kita introduced the team and I followed along with him with my cousin still using me as a head rest. "Oi! Suna! Get of yer cousin and practice!" Atsumu yelled and Suna mumble incoherent words. He got off me and Kita approached me. "Thank you for accepting the proposal." Kita said and you nodded. (Kita you make it sound like I'm getting married)

"Kita-senpai I'll ask my cousin to get me your numbers, I need to prepare for the training camp and research large recipes." You smile and he nods. "See you soon L/n-san." He said and you nodded and walked out of the gym.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Yay

Ok

Anyway

Social medias

I did a thing on this