In Love

"H-hello Sun" Blake was able to mumble out as she aproched the person she loved.
"Hey blake are you ok you seem embarra-" Sun stopped as he thought that blake might think that he was worried about her as they both blushed.
"I coul-" blake getting cut off by Neptune and yang coming towards them both
"Hey what's up sun " Neptune asked looking at sun understanding what had just expired  "Ok"
"Blake hey we have to go now remember we have a mission to defeat the grimm in the middle of vale " yang grabbed Blake's hand and rushed not letting blake talk to sun.

Before yang and Blake's battle

Blake picked up her scroll and texted sun ' meet me at the tea shop in a bout a hour ok sun ' she got a reply seconds later ' ok princess '.
Blake thought it was weird but it was sweet  so she let sun out of the lecture.
"Blake  oh that's where you are " yang Exclamed
"Yer sorry I was just needing a drink from the fountain " blake said lying .

The battle

Blake broke a lot of Grimms legs turning the grimm to black dust that faded away into the sky.
"Yang I have to go now if that's ok because we have finished our mission ok" blake crosses her fingers behind her back.
"Ok just don't come home to late ok " yang looking worried .
"Ok ill be back in a little while back to you, ruby and weiss" blake said running away from yang heading to the tea shop where sun and blake first met.
Sun was waiting for blake looking around like he had run from Neptune as soon as he got the text from blake.

At the tea shop

"Been hear long sun" Blake blushed gently
"No not really princess" sun walked up to blake and grabbed her hand.
Silence filled the area where they were.
"So " blake began
"Where are we going" blake asked with a small amount of worry on her face as sun smiled
"Don't worry blake it's a beautiful place just like you come on " sun blushed while pushing branches past blake

At the field

The sky started to go dark as the day became night blake and sun sat on the grass of a beautiful place like a field of purple and orange flowers a little lake that dragged out to make a big blue clean river as blake didn't notice how close sun's face go to hers they inches away from each others faces sun let go of her hand and pressed his lips against Blake's as they fell into a continuous kiss. 'Buzz buzz' sun let go as Blake's scroll went of a blue luminous light shingle fro  it " It's yang" the message said ' were are you Blake it's tea time come home we are worried about you ' "ooh no "
Blake texted ' can sun come to please yang please '
" Sun do you wanna eat tea with me like like like a date of some sort with ruby weiss and yang out "
"Yer blake ill come because because because I LOVE YOU "
It came to some shock to blake but she did to love him back so instead of telling him she pulled around his waist and let her lips interlock with his.
They left there kiss 'Buzz buzz' yang had sent another message 'ok we will leave and go to do our own thing as you bring him over ' "Thank god" Blake screamed