🐻4

Minhyuks PoV:
It's been about  2 weeks since the event between me and jooheon and I have to say I'm really embarrassed about it so I've kinda been ignoring him.

We have all been told to go meet up at the dance practice room in 5 minutes to practice the new dance for the next album, Fantasia! Because it's a new album we have to go see our dance teacher instead of using our own moves in our own dance room.

We all got in the van and of course out of all people I had to be sat next to none other than jooheon. He has probably noticed me ignoring him because he didn't bother to try and get my attention he was just on his phone texting someone, but smiling.

I wonder who he's texting.

I picked his side which made him look up.
"What?"
"Uhhh who are you texting?"
"None of your business." I was a bit taken aback from the Sudden mood with me but decided to ignore it, although I tried to.
"Jooheon, are you mad at me?"
"Yes." Wow that was very blunt.
"Why?"
" your asking why? You should know." I shook my head.
"No I don't know. Why are you mad at me?"
"I'll speak to you later about it I'm really not in the mood Minhyuk." I pouted and turned around. He always called me hyuk or Minnie. Why does it feel weird when he doesn't give me attention?

As he arrived at the dance room, a group of girls with highly expensive cameras were all stood around the van, screaming and crying. I saw most of the members sigh. Honestly as first we were all excited when our fans would arrive outside our vans but now we are getting tired of it. Some of our fans are to much and don't know how to give us a break.

We all waited for the bodyguards to escort the fans of the premise and one by one we all got of the car, me getting of behind jooheon. As me and jooheon stepped out we heard screaming and out of nowhere the fans started running towards us and the bodyguards were ok the ground in pain. Not knowing what to do I grabbed onto jooheons coat. We both started to run but the fans had gotten really close by this pint and dragged me away from jooheon who was now in the building. With the body guards no where to be seen I was now on the floor in a ball as the fans crowded round me. They were grabbing my hair and my clothes, someone even but me and put my blood into a bag.
I tried to call for the bodyguards but no one answered instead when I was about to faint from blood loss and I was being taken away. I looked up to see jooheon holding me by my wrist as he dragged me to the building.

As we got to the building jeongin chucked me inside.
"What the hell were you thinking!!!!! You could've got serious injured!!" I looked up shocked at the sudden outburst by jeongin.
"What are you so angry for? It's not my fault I'm weaker than everyone else." Jooheon looked at me and then sighed he then nodded his head and walked of to the rest of the boys who were probably already there.

I guess he is still mad at me.