2 HOUR DRIVE?!

Uraraka POV

AHHHHHH ITS TO HIGH UP HERE! "I SAID HOLD ON DUMMY" the hot head said. ^I've never thought about Bakugo in a romantic way before...but It's true that people are attracted to him. His eyes are deep red and beautiful up close, his hair Is blonde with a cinnamon smell to it..^ "OI PINK CHEEKS YOU ALRIGHT?"
Huh? Oh yea just cold from the air hehe..
^ I wish I brought something to cover my face..^ huh..Next thing you know my head was tucked in nicely into Bakugo's chest.

Bakugo's POV

^God damn Cheeks you always forget shit...you know what?fuck it.I'm going to try and be nice.^ I softly took her head and and tucked it into my chest since I literally Have a jacket and nothing to cover her face with, Besides..she was cute..I admit. Here god damnit..your so forgetful. "Uh-uhm thanks Bakugo.." Tch whatever. ^why the hell is she so adorable..But she keeps talking to fucking deku. That nerd doesn't deserve a Girl like her^ We arrive being the first ones there..but Why the fuck is there a Travel bus. "Uh Bakugo you can put me down now-" Oh shit- sorry. HEY TEACH HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE. "2 hours." ^2 HOURS- FUCK MY MOM WOULD BE FUCKING ANGRY IF I COME HOME LATE AGAIN.^ "before you yell at me I called your parents and they agreed that they trust you to come home later than usual" "Oh! Well than I have no questions!" Pink cheeks said.

15 minutes later -w-

Uraraka POV
"Ok kids. Onto the bus. Oh and One more thing..I have assigned seats for everyone so Bakugo with Uraraka....^Oh gosh..I'm seated with him! After this morning I've been so embarrassed that I was in Bakugo's arms!^ "get to your seats we are about to go" the sleepy man said, Yes Mr.Aizawa! It was a pretty long drive most of the time..All I remember is falling asleep and waking up to my head resting on Bakugo's shoulder. "Hey bakugo! Can Maybe sleep on you? it's alright if you don't.." ^eh- Oh crap! he's already asleep? Ohhh...He probably slept too since we've been here for a hour already...Maybe I should sleep more too..

Momo POV

This seat is Uncomfortable...Ah! I know I should make a pillow to sit on! I glanced at Todoroki and saw him sitting awkwardly in his seat "Hey Shoto shall I make you a pillow? I have enough energy to make too right now!" I said with excitement! "...sure thank you.." Ok got it! ^is he sleepy? He sounded really tired and worn out..Maybe It was because I saw him training in school at 5 am while I was trying to find my bag. You know what I will make a blanket too!^ After finishing my Pillows and blanket I saw todoroki Dozing off almost looking like he was about to sleep. I lightly tap his shoulder offering my pillows and blanket. "Thanks..." Your welcome Shoto! Here let's share this blanket! I made it a little too big haha... "you dont have to Momo.." It's alright here! Shoto and decided to spread the blanket out so it can fit us perfectly.." This will be a long trip won't it...

Hey guys! So here is my really late chapter..I'm very sorry about the late chapters I might not have a schedule on when I will post chapters but Thank you for supporting me by reading the Fanfic 🥰💖 Also I have a question. Should I remake this or should I just let it be and remake it later on? Anyway Thank you luvs Cya next chapter!🌸✨