ch.4

Well after that what just happen yesterday me and my mom were at my grandma's house, my grandpa died just after I was born, he had cancer and I never got the chance to meet him I dont remember much bout him but.. I still like to imagine that he's here with me.

J- *looks at grandpa's frame* Hey grandpa  looks like another day of middle school huh? Yeah.. well I gotta go change, Love you grandpa.

I head to my room and started getting ready for the day.

Then as always, did my hair went downstairs and saw my mom and grandma talking

Then as always, did my hair went downstairs and saw my mom and grandma talking.. my grandma looked concern and was talking bout bein right of leaving my dad? I hid the corner of the walls and heard their conversation.

J.G- Babygirl I told you, you needed to stay away from that man, he was bad news from the start when me and your father met him..
Ms.Cortez- Mom if you knew then how come you and dad didnt say nun?
J.G- We didnt wanted to tell you, because we saw how you were happy with him.
Mrs.Cortez- Yeah..
J.G- Baby he already hurt you once, dont let him hurt you again.

My phone was on vibration, the alarm let me know when I was gonna be late, and now I was gonna be late again but this time I ran quickly to school without stopping.

> Skip the part where she made it to school and went to class<

M- Heyyy Girlfrienddd
J- Hey Mel *Disappointed tone*
M- What happen?
J- it's nothing much, really.
M- If it's that ale boy I'm gonna throw fist at him.
J- Mel, you're a girl.
M- So? Ain't no boy gonna make my friend sad.
J- Well ain't that somethin? Anyways nah it's not him trust me.
M- oh? Then what is it?
J- just that my parents.
M- ah, fighting as always?
J- Yup.
M- dont worry girl it'll get better.
J- You think?
M- Hopefully.

We were just doing our work of math and science stuff, Class was over so I head to my locker and grabbed my text books which were for my next class history. While doin so some boy decided to slam my locker close which cause me to jump.

J- *sighs*
??- Hey cutie, you know your name shouldn't be julissa..
J- huh?
A- just saying, plus it's good that your name is jolly, just like jolly ranchers, bet your mouth is just juicy.. *smirks*
J- Get lost dude. I'm not in the mood.
A- Oh really?

He tried to get touchy with me, in some ways I didnt want, I push him away and told him to knock it off, he just kept on trying and trying till damien came pulled him away from me.

D- Get close to her and I swear your gonna end up with a bloody nose..
A- Aight whatever she ain't worth it, anyways she's a whore and a slut *rolls eyes*

He just started walking away then I saw alejandro walkin towards him and punch him.

a- Never Ever call her That! Got It?!
An- *wipes blood from his nose* You're gonna regret that.
a- Oh I'm scared *sarcasm tone*

ale walked towards me and Damien.

a- Hey just wanna say sorry for how I act to you and is she okay?
D- Thanks man, I appreciate it and yeah she's fine.
a- k good.