Ch. 11

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say while I was rereading this story, coughbecauseiforgotwhathashappenedcough, I read all of your comments, and they all made me smile. So I want to thank you all so much!

This chapter is fueled by binge listening to Mad Qualia by HYDE. uwu ♥ That song btw is going to be antagonist's theme song B)

---

The twins hugged from what seemed like ages, but the sudden appearance of the triplets ruined it. Uri, Ori, and Ari walked up to the two purebloods with dorky smiles on their lips.

"M'lady-"  Uri started. "-inspections are-" Ori then said. "-about to start," Ari finished. Kaname looked confused as to what the triplets were talking about, but Katsumi's eyes bulged out of her head.

"WAIT! THAT WAS TODAY!?" Katsumi shouted as she moved out of Kaname's arms. The triplets nodded their heads, and within seconds Katsumi was running back to the school. Kaname looked confused. "What?" 

The triplets just smiled at Kaname before following their lovely dorm leader back to the school, but at a slower pace. 

---

"Phew," Katsumi sighed. Her hand softly moved across her forehead, wiping away the imaginary sweat. There was no actual sweat because she is a vampire, and we all know vampires can't sweat. "I am impressed. I don't think I would've seen this room clean...at all," a voice said behind Katsumi. It was Haruka.

Katsumi looked hurt. "How could you say that!? My plants just kinda got-". "-Out of hand?" Haruka finished the Pureblood's sentence. Katsumi puffed up her cheeks and pouted. "Nooooo-." "-Yeeeessssssss," another voice started. This voice was quieter than both of the other vampires in the room. 

"Not you too, Lilly!" Katsumi pouted more. The two aristocrats giggled. The moment, once again, was ruined by a random night class student. "E-Excuse me, Lady Katsumi, but the inspect-- er, the disciplinary committee is here," he said. Katsumi became all serious as she looked at the random student. "Thank you," she said sternly as she straightened out her uniform. The student gave a small nod before scurrying off to their room.

"I wonder who they are? I mean the last two were pathetic at their job since you know, one was a level E and the other a path--...human girl, so could these new members be like the last, or scarier?" Haruka spoke as she looked down the hall. (SAme Haruka, Yuuki was Pathe--). Lilly and Katsumi shrugged. After a moment of silence, the three left the Pureblood's room and walked to the front door to greet the new Disciplinary Committee members.

---

The group, including Yuuki (who appeared out of nowhere), stood in front of the big doors as they slowly opened. In walked three people; two males and a female. The male that stood in front of the other two smirked a cocky smile as he looked at the group of vampires in front of him.

"So you are the monsters we get to guard while we are at this stupid school," he said. His eyes scanned over the vampires, but they stopped when they landed on Katsumi. His smirk grew. "Kuran. My family would be surprised to see that you are alive,"

---

BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM

imma have fun writing a character like this guy lemme tell yaaaaa

Oh and big warning

Things may get dark in the story. So I will be putting warnings on chapters that get dark. K love y'all!♥