1. Sushi time

September 26th 2019

Another day. I woke up at 7 am feeling very tired and exhausted. My eyes felt weak, and opening them was a challenge. I slowly sat up, wishing that i hadn't slept at 2 am.

I always promise myself that i would indulge in a better sleeping schedule, but unfortunately, that's never the case. That's why i set up 9 alarms.

I still don't know why my skills lack commitment. I mean, i can encourage myself to eat 2 large pizzas by myself, and yet i can't keep a decent sleeping schedule.

I mean, hey, i don't have the worst sleeping habit. My roommate Alex has a terrible one. he has the sleeping habit of a bat.

I glared at my phone, as if it had woken me up without my permission. I aggressively tapped the screen multiple times (for the 5th time) until there was no noise to be heard.

I stared at my door, debating if i should leave the room or not. But, as expected, i felt the urge to lay down again, and before i knew it, my hair was connected to the pillow.

:----------~•~----------:

My sweet nap was rudely interrupted by another alarm. At this point, i was seriously furious. I turned off all of my alarms complaining to myself about how hard it is waking up.

'Maybe a shower would wake me up'. I thought to myself, silently hoping I wouldn't sleep in the bathroom like last time. I grabbed a towel and headed over to the bathroom.

While in the shower, I became extremely bored so I started to think about random shit.

'has no one noticed that taco cat is taco cat backwards? And how long were Rupenzel's pubes? Oh, and what's up with the whole Goofy and Pluto thing? Aren't they both dogs? That's messed up, dude.'

After i was done, i grabbed my towel, dried off, and went back in my room, with the towel wrapped around me, keeping me warm and covered.

I walked back into the room, only to be greeted by Alex himself sitting on my bed. "Uh.. what are you doing on my bed?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, hello~" he said with a smirk. He got up and walked a step towards me with his hands in his pockets... damn he's fucking tall. I chuckled. As much as i liked the sexual tension between us, i was too embarrassed to just stand there in a towel. 

"Alex, please, i wanna get dressed." I said with a smile. "I'm not stopping you." he replied with a devilish look. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go all the way down.

He seemed to have noticed how flustered i was. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted anything from the sushi place you love." A genuine smile pursed on his lips. The lips that i love oh so much.

I told him what i wanted before he left me alone to get changed. I grabbed my phone, and smiled at the background of my lock-screen, feeling very serene as i look at the picture of Alex and I.

We met back in high school, and we applied to all the same colleges, and we were lucky enough to get accepted to the same one. Back in high school literally every girl was head over heals for him.. and i don't blame them. He's fucking hot. He's tall, smart, respectful, and sexy as hell. What more could a person want?

Half of the school was extremely jealous of me cause i was so close to him. Hell, i would be too if i were them. To be best friends with a hunk of man like that? Whew! But It sucks knowing that we'll probably be nothing more than friends.

I've always liked him, and we've always been flirty with each other.. but i know our relationship's platonic. Alex is a charming guy and he's like that with everyone.

Maybe one day-

"GUESS WHO HAS SUSHIIII" he barged in my room fbi style without knocking holding two take out bags. I almost fell but immediately gained my balance and screamed back "FUCK YEAHHH, I LOVE YOU!" he raised the bags to the air shouting "I LOVE YOU MORE!" I laughed.

...

No you don't.

A/N

sooo what do you guys think of chapter one~? i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment. Thanks! ❤️

Also Riot=Alex if you guys havent figured it out.