(Part 4) Arrival of the Pmatga Universe

Gloria entered the mansion and was walking a little bit through the corridor, seeing the photographs and portraits that maybe are relatives of him or achievements that the president has made throughout his life, it is interesting to see his history through these, but...
why don't stop looking at them?

Said a green ball, with black hair and white moustache, greeting with a big smile, he seemed friendly

"Oh yes, they saved me from the attack, you must be the president, right?"

She assumed he was the president, maybe because of his yellow bow and the way he talked.

"You're right, let me introduce myself, my name is Stratos Spheros, if you want you can call me Stratos"

Gloria smiled a little for his kindness, doesn't know if he is only pretending but it seems charismatic, but that thought disappeared when she want to tell him something important.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. President, by the way if you allow me, I have something important to tell you, I..."

Then she was interrupted by the gang that came back again.

"Mr. President!  We were able to finish the phantom attack again, now everything is safe."

Said Pac-Man giving an affirmation for the mission.
Gloria is a little upset because she has been interrupted twice for what she had to say about her anonymous identity.

But then, she smiles at being able to see them again.

"Oh, young Pac-Man, it's good to meet you again."

Pac-Man smiles back and laughs shyly.

"Haha, Miss Gloria, nice to see you again too and you really don't have to call me 'young Pac-Man'. You can call me Pac."

For Gloria it's not hard to call him "Pac-Man", but it's not bad to call him "Pac" anyway.

"Okay, Pac."

"Dear friends! This calls for a celebration to welcome our new friend!"

Said Stratos very excited, as can tell he loves to make celebrations or parties, with the excuse of welcoming Gloria.

Obviously, she was very flattered and smiled shyly and is happy to be considered as part of your friendship (although that was a bit quick).

"Thank you very much, you're all very kind"

At the end, everyone will prepare the meeting and invited the other important pac-worlders.

In the meantime...

Marcy and Hansell are still searching for her disappearance, Hansell is watching and checking places where she could possibly be and while Marcy asks unknown people about Gloria (saying about her physical characteristics), unfortunately she was not lucky and neither was Hansell.

"Oh Gloria... where are you...  Because you had to disappear..."

Said Marcy frustrated not to find her, or at least not to get any clues to her disappearance, but as said, there is no explanation.

Then after hours of looking for her, they had no luck, the next plan will be to call the police tomorrow to take charge of investigating Gloria's disappearance.

For now, Marcy and Hansell went home, saddened, going to bed to sleep...