chapter 1( intro thingy)

Noami's POV

I was 10 when I did it, 10 when I killed my family. 10 when the hero's left me.

Flashback (this is her 7 year old sisters pov)
" Mommy, Daddy!? "  I sobbed, "Sissy, help!? P-please; anybody!?". "Wha-What's happening!?" I whimpered, she was holding a knife to Mommy's neck, sissy had this look in her eyes. It all happened so fast, to fast.

"I 'm sorry I-I'm sorry! "  , sissy kept on whispering the same thing over and over, she didn't look ok. She must have been put under some sort of spell or quirk r-right yeah that's it. She'll get better and she won't hurt mommy, right? I hope.

I killed them. I killed them all.
I couldn't control it.
I still don't know what happened.
I left shortly after, scared of being caught. I had this feeling; I didn't know what it was back then, I thought it was gilt, but I didn't feel bad. now I know what it was. happiness, for the first time in my miserable life. Happiness because I killed them.

I never wanted to be a hero. Well I did at some point in my life but at the age of 8 I realized that it wasn't a possibility. Who in their right mind would think a Quirkless nobody could become a hero. So I guess one day I just decided to stop, stop admiring the heros. After all they left me, they all said that the hero's would come and save me, but they never did. They never came. Soon after I started to steal and kill, killing was the only thing that seemed to calm me.

So what did you guys think? I'm more of a reader than a writer, but at least I tried right?
Ps I like reading comments so can you please post some?
Bye and thanks for reading.

301 words