𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 • 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

As time went by, when you're a baby. The yoonmin couple already knew your sleeping schedule. You were an energetic baby with high lungs it sure does wake up the neighbors.

When you're five, you guys moved to a bigger house that has four bedrooms. You didn't think much of it as you are playing outside with your new dog named Holly. He's a rescue dog and had a hard time trusting new people, but you guys managed to gain his trust, and now he's running wild.

"Y/n? Y/n~ Where is my birthday girl?" Jimin cheered, wiping his hands on the rag, trying to find you. When you hear your mother called, you immediately hid under your bed. You have to suppress your giggles so your mother won't find you.

"Where's my little rascal?~" He said, looking around your room. He saw your toys scattered around, and the light on your tent is on as you were playing inside. He checked inside to see if you're there, but nothing.

"I guess my little bean doesn't want to come to her own birthday party." Jimin dramatically sighed and started to leave your room at a slow pace. You crawled out under your own bed.

"Wait! Mommy, I do want my birthday party!" You shouted, hugging your mom's legs. Jimin laughed and got the reaction that he wanted. He patted your hair, signaling you to take a step back.

"Alright, baby. Take a shower, little bean, and wear the dress." Jimin said.

"But I don't want to wear a dress..." You mumbled, playing with your fingers. Jimin eyes burrowed with confusion.

"Why, honey?" Jimin asked as he kneeled beside you.

"I don't like them, plus it makes me itchy..." You responded, looking at your mother.

"Okay... You want to wear a suit, then?" Jimin said. You thought about it since your plan is going into regular clothes instead of that pink ugly frilly dress, but a suit sparks your interest. You nodded, and Jimin got up and went to your closet.

"Alright. Take a shower, and your little suit will be on your bed, ok?" You nodded, grabbing your unicorn towel and sped off to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~

"Woah..." You stare at your suit at the mirror as your mom did your hair.

"Yeah, I have this saved just in case you don't want the dress that we bought

"Yeah, I have this saved just in case you don't want the dress that we bought." Jimin said as he finished the last touches to your hair. You smiled and twirled around.

"Thank you, mommy!" You exclaimed and hugged him. He hugged you back and pecked your exposed forehead.

"You're welcome, baby. Now go downstairs. Your dad is waiting for you." You nodded and skipped downstairs, where you saw your father blowing up the balloons.

"Daddy!" Yoongi tied up the last balloon before putting it on the ground. You run over to him, and he picked you up.

"Happy birthday, little one." He said and pecked the same place where your mother left.

"The guests are outside, and even your best friend, Hoseok, is waiting for you."

"Yay! Put me down!" You squirmed in his arms, but he holds you tighter as you guys walked towards the backyard. It was only family and friends. You being shy, Hoseok was only your best friend.

"Okay, Bubba," He put you down, "Hoseok is by the flower bushes. Go have fun and remember to say hello to your grandparents." He reminded. You nodded and ran where Hoseok was.

You find him standing near the rose bush. You smiled and walked up to him with a scare.

"AHH!" He screamed when you come behind him. You laughed out loud causing the attention of a few of the adults. They smiled at the scene in hoping you two will be together in the future.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok~ Forgive mweee!" You said, hugging Hoseok with all your might. He's taller than you, so your head is on his chest. Once he catches his breath, he couldn't stay mad at you and your adorable self.

"It's fine, Y/n. It's your birthday so I couldn't stay mad at you. Here." He pushed you back a little so he could give you a beautiful rose without thorns. You gasped and took the rose from his hand.

"Thank you, Hoseok!" You hugged him again, taking his breath away.

"Now let's party?" You nodded and dragged to god knows where to dance your tushie off.

~~~

"--To you~" Everyone sang, as they surround you trying to get a picture. You felt very overwhelmed, but Hoseok was next to you, holding your hand. You smiled at him and blew out your candles. Your parents helped you pass the cake around.

You already opened up your presents before the cake since you won't get sugar rushed. It was all fantastic presents, but your favorite one is from Grandma min. She gave you a Minecraft fox to cuddle with.

As you were eating cake with Hoseok, you couldn't help but to see your parents going upstairs in a hurry matter.

●•●

Would you follow them?
Or
Would you stay put and enjoy your birthday party while it lasted?