pls dont read this

I wanna make up a story, but please don't read the illiterate writing i did in this, I didn't know what i was doing then🥲( i need to stick to face claims & reading ppls books)

( i need to stick to face claims & reading ppls books)

____________________________________
"shit" i whispered as i stubbed my toe on my bed while trying to get out silently without awaking
my "abusive" husband. Later that day i was supposed to leave but i wanted to do something first, what i was always wanted to do ever since he slapped me when i argued with him about what show to watch on Netflix.

✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼

When i finally got out of bed i snuck in the closet and pulled out my secret bag . While I was looking for things i found a gun. I picked it up , I was about to walk towards the bed . That's when I felt this warm heat against my neck . I then dropped the gun and tried to move but "Damon" grabbed me back my neck and softly said " my angel what were you going to do" while kissing up my neck softly. I turned towards him and said nothing. His grip tighten then I felt his left hand smack my bum.

"nothing Damon i- I- was going hunting!" I smiled and hoped he believed it but no he didn't he choked me harder. I was trying to grip his hands but I couldn't . He then pushed me on the bed rough and I dropped the gun.  I was trying my best to escape but i couldn't he started to tear my clothes off . At that moment I knew what he was going to try to do . He's done it before and I let it happen but no not this time. I quickly kicked my left leg over his shoulder and my right heel was lounged in his heart .

He stumbled back and fell I quickly grabbed to gun and shot him in the heart two times. "rot in hell mother fucker" I said with a on my face.

And with that I walked out the house and stood in front of it and fell to my knees and cried. Then I put up and put some clothes on from my bag and set the house on fire.

I walked away then it exploded while I was getting in his red Jeep I looked in the dash and got out his shades and drove down the street with the sun coming up

im so sorry you had to witness that
- boh