//1//

Grace's pov
I was sitting infront of my friends fathers chair and table , you wanna know why ,it was in February on the 6th , i came back for my nightly shift at brodway as i cleaned up stuff from the practice  we were doing for romeo and juliet , plus someone raided my house maybe its thenm rats from the stupid little place  in the Bronx,i called Michael Corleone my friend who is vito's son , michael said that he would be there , a taxi was instently there and eventualy i got to the Corleone resedence and now thats why im sitting in a chair waiting for Michael , ever since his dad died ive been more here for him then ever ,i know when i was younger and before i knew michael i was  spy for the uk goverment to work over in america ,but i stayed more then i could handle when i got my green card i left the mi6 and worked at a thearter for arts in broadway as to this one day vito corleone comes in while  we and my co workers were coriographing singing in the rain ,when everyone stops singing i turn my head and smile at vito and adjusted my glasses and vito shakes my hand and smiles then says" you must be Grace , do you like it here ?" He said nicely and i nod saying " i love it here , better then the uk " he smiles " hey between me and you i agree with you " i giggle and smile "um sir ,sorry if im a bother but why are you here for ?" I ask politely ,he then says " im here to give you a little job that will give you some more money if you're in ?" I nod , he smile " meet me at my house her eis the adress ,we will talk more " i took his offer when i went and i became a hitman for him and now for his son , me and michael met when i was doing some work for vito and when i was about to go out to my job me and him became buddys by bonding over stuff like:movies,radio,music and fashion .He then became more consious of me being hurt to he protected me. He came into the room and sat down were his dad sat and said" we will stort the assholes out who did that to you house and when ther done they will be non existent ok?" I nod ,i notice he was broken and craked a bit when underpressor and gets angry more ,meaning more ranting ,he told me about how his wife leaving him without his kids  and i feel so sorry for him and at lest i know im helping  .Michael smiles at me " hey im here if you need anything i mean anything , plus you need to stay with me gor a couple of days for the re decoraton and re constrotion of some of the rooms "i nod again "ok , do i need to get my stuff ?" He shakes his head and one of his men held a box full of my stuff and another was carrying my clothes and shoes ,i smile and hug michael he hugs back and says " i care for you Grace ever since you came here " i smile at him and he does back and we both laugh then i tell him im gonna put my stuff in the room he told me and his men come with me to go to my room which was very pretty and was close to michaels room and the men help me into the room and after words they leave and i lie down and think of how chaotic it has been these past months .....