Author's Note

Hello everyone and welcome to another god dang fanfiction by me, Umbre. This Author's Note is to explain the AU or Dimension and other things.

Courage and Kindness AU (I'm still thinking of a better name): An AU I created a few days ago when it was originally going to be Bryan fused with this ghost until I gave it an actual plot. Keep this in mind: Bryan is NOT Chris Afton this this AU. They are two separate people who have no connection with each other. I personally hate the idea of him being Chris. Anyways, there are these beings called Soul Representatives. They represent everyone who has the soul trait they have. Bryan represents Courage. He's being watched over by an older representative (to be honest, it's only a 67 year difference between them both) called Cyprus. She's a ghost. This isn't how I imagined the explanation in my head but let's keep going!

Mostly everything is the same except Bryan is pretty shy in the pizzeria. Imagine FNAF Kids Bryan shy but tripled. Yeah. It took a long time to even get his shyness down to a level where he could tolerate meeting new people better. By that time, Rockstar Freddy 'died'. Bryan went into a full on mental breakdown and hit his head on the wall to the point where it caused him to pass out of blood loss during the episode where he was thinking of quitting. That was also the time he found out he was the representative of courage and could now see Cyprus. Apparently, his teenage friend Perce was also a representative.

Then, the Endgame Event as I like to call to happened. Bryan has gone through some pretty bad experiences but nothing is as traumatic as this event. Springtrap stabbed Bryan in the stomach, him making Bryan kill his friends, Bryan watching as Molten Freddy burned to death in lava and all that fun stuff caused him some pretty bad trauma and made him crack.

After those events, Bryan was a whole different person. He was a chaotic bastard now with a lack of self preservation and 5% of his sanity left. His relationships with anyone outside of Lefty, Lolbit, Perce, William (Perce's older brother), and Cyprus are okay. Later on, he gets on better terms with some more animatronics or people.

Okay, enough of the AU. Onto the actual story plot.

The story: It takes place some time after the FNAF Kids Halloween special and one day after A Twisted Nightmare for the FNAF 7 series.

Perce forces Bryan into the portal thanks to some quest and they arrive in the FNAF Kids dimension. They've been told to take the kids into their dimension in order for them to 'not suffer a twisted fate' or something like that. Bryan gets in trouble for using the portal, him not giving two shits about that, practically adopting them, and other stuff happening. Can't spoil too much, can I?

Extra information: At the end of a chapter where a new character or some new characters are introduced, I'll do a little 'Character Unlocked' thing where I'll give a little info on the character(s). If there are too many new characters, I'll make a separate chapter for them.

Lefty will not have Charlie's soul possessing him like in some other fics. I want to give my OC Marri/Marin some love as well as her/them/him being the Marionette in my Hetalia FNAF AU. We also need an English gentleman/woman/person who's the same age as the country of England themself to look after everyone in the park.

I also created this abomination of an AU where Bryan is Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear's child so you'll see him sometimes. I have no regrets on making this and will draw his starting design soon.

That's really all there is to it. That's the end of the chapter! Bye!

Character Unlocked (Hah, you thought)

Name: Umbre

Age: Private

Gender: Male sometimes, female and nonbinary other times. Right now, male.

Height: 5'3 (Yes, I made my male self taller than my actual height)

Other names: Silve (female), Ace (nonbinary)

Appearance: A teen boy with long black hair with a bright yellow highlight tied in a low ponytail. Tan skin, red eyes with slits as pupils, wolf ears and tail, black rimmed glasses with no top rim, black gloves, a dirty purple coat that goes to his knees with sleeves pushed up to his elbows, pastel blue shirt, a belt, blue jeans, dark white boots.

Personality: Chaotic Neutral mixed with Chaotic Good with some Chaotic Dumbass on the side. Takes a while to trust others, usually kind, can be blunt, a good friend depending on how much he trusts you.