Chapter 1

A young adult sat on his bed, scrolling on his computer through the cursed chaos called Tumblr. His  curly and fluffy chestnut brown hair went in different directions as his bangs covered his light brown eyes. Bags under his eyes complimented his semi-pale skin. He wore a black t-shirt with the words 'It's My Fault' written in blood red using a spooky font. He made it himself and boy is he proud of himself. Anyways, he wore some red boxer shorts and had bandages wrapped around his arms, legs, and stomach. Not really much to describe.

The young man had an annoyed look on his chubby face. He had those chubby baby cheeks with really looked out of place on his skinny body. Unless you're Izuku Midoriya or the young adult in this case. Then that's just fine. 'Can't believe that I fell down the stairs. How'd they manage to reopen again? I'm sure I let them heal long enough,' he thought bitterly. He scrolled through the posts on his dashboard, wondering what feral things he would find.  He heard knocking at the door but ignored it, thinking it was just him hearing things. After all, nobody that knew him actually knows where he lives.

"BRYAN, OPEN THE FU-FLIPPING DOOR! IT'S COLD OUT HERE!" A voice practically screeched. The young man, Bryan, fell out of his bed in surprise. "I'm coming, I'm coming," Bryan mumbled as he got up and walked out his bedroom. He didn't notice he was holding the plush of a purple and green jester. He walked to the front of his house (read mansion) and opened the door. In front of him was a teen.

The teen had dark skin with short mint green hair. His bangs were a little longer than the rest of his hair so he clipped them to the side with a black hair clip. His eyes were also a mint green colour. He wore a simple black t-shirt about Digimon along with some blue jeans and black sneakers. He was out of breath and was freezing. It may be August but it felt like October at the moment.

"You okay, Perce?" Bryan asked as he let the teen boy into his house. Perce nodded as he caught his breath. "Is Cyprus here?" he asked. Bryan shook his head. "She had to go do some reports and go on a mission later. I'm kinda glad about that. It gets really uncomfortable with a ghost watching over you 24/7."

"Even in your 'sleep'?"

"Yup!"

"You sound way too enthusiastic about that."

"That's what happens when your whole day is spent on doing paperwork and still trying to figure out what happened yesterday." Perce just shrugged it off like it was a normal thing. He does have weirder friends and stuff. Bryan led Perce into his living room and sat on the couch. Perce sat beside him, shivering a bit. "So, how did you find my home and what brings you here," Bryan asked. "I may have followed you home and we need to go to the portal."

"Perce, you know I'm not allowed to use it. Especially after what happened last night!"

"I know, I know but it's really important."

"Can't you just tell me here?"

"Instructions said to tell you once we get there."

"That doesn't make sense." Perce just shrugged. "You should probably get changed and leave that plush in your room," he teased a bit. It was now that Bryan noticed the plush. He blushed furiously as he sprinted back to his room. He quickly put on some black jeans along with his signature red jacket and some red sneakers. He fixed his hair as best as he could, grabbed his phone and car keys, and left the room. Not without throwing the plush onto his bed.

"Alright, let's go!" Perce got up from the couch and went with Bryan to the garage. "Of course it's red," he mumbled quietly. Bryan's car was a red Subaru Outback. Bryan just smiled and opened the door for Perce as they got to the passenger side. He went to the driver's side, got in, turned on the car, opened the garage door, drove out, and went on his way to the theme park. Yes, he did close the garage door.