Worrying about Marinette

Kim's P.o.v.

Wow, I really hope that Marinette doesn't get akumatized because of this. She had a rough day yesterday just like did.

Flashback begins....

I opened the hatch leading to Marinette's room. When I looked over at Marinette's bed I saw her laying there crying her eyes out."Hey Mari you okay?" I asked. "N-Not really, but I think I can manage" She responded. "What happened?" I inquired. " Adrien broke up with me, he said he loves Kagami!!" Marinette sobbed. " I understand you probably noticed I'm not as energetic as usual, Well that's because I caught Ondine cheating on me with Alix." I stated. "Oh my god, Kim I'm so sorry, I had no clue" She responded hurriedly. " It's fine, I'm fine" I said not really believing the things I told her. "It's not fine, If you need to cry, then cry, I'll be your shoulder to cry on , if you'll let  me of course" She said reassuring me at least a little bit. So I put my face into her shoulder and just let tears flow." It'll be okay, maybe this didn't work out but eventually you'll find the girl who's right for you" she said trying her best to reassure me. If I'm being honest it was working. Though I don't feel right letting her comfort me, I mean she had her heart broken today too. I can believe that Adrien would dump someone as beautiful, kind, and helpful as MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG ,OUR EVRERY DAY LADYBUG. Honestly, I bet that eventually Adrien will realize that he made a mistake but she'll have moved on by then. I would stake money on it. I won't forgive Agreste for putting her through this pain. Whoah, when did I get so protective of Marinette??

To be continued...