- Bullies -

-Kazuichi's diary/POV-
Dear diary,
It's been about 2 days since I came to hopes peek academy. Me and my other classmates moved into cabins, I like that. Before I left to come here, my father was yelling at me. I ignored him though.
There are some people that I already introduced myself to. Ibuki Mioda and... Miss Sonia Nevermind!
She's so beautiful! She is the ultimate princess after all! -Kazuichis Souda.
"That was a lot of writing.." Kazuichi yawns. "Im tired, I think I should check the clock" the mechanic says as he checks the clock. "only 7 in the afternoon..? I guess I'll go on a walk across the beach"
*walks outside* "fresh air smells good.." Kazuichi says in his head, heading towards the beach.
Kazuichi gets to the beach but he notices some people that aren't in his class on the beach.
"They're probably in a different class" kazuichi says to himself as he walks over to the water. "Oi! Pink haired bitch!" A voice says as it seems to get closer.
"Um.. hello?" Kazuichi turns around. The people are walking towards him. They seem.. familiar.
"What's a pink haired GIRL doing here?!" One of the people say. "I-I'm not a girl! I'm a boy!" Kazuichi says as he tries to defend himself. "What're you gonna do?! Cry?!" The biggest person says.
"Stop! Y-You're being mean!" Kazuichi yells. Suddenly, the biggest person punches him in the face. "Ow!" Kazuichi cries out. The other people laugh. The biggest person continues to punch kazuichi, occasionally kicking his stomach.
Kazuichi covers his ears as the other people yell cuss words at him.
Then.. everything goes quiet.
Kazuichis looks up and.. there's a guy watching the bullies run off. Kazuichi uncovers his ears. "W-Who are you?" Kazuichi asks the strange guy.
"My name is Gundham Tanaka, The ultimate breeder! Also known as the overlord of ice." Gundham says as he looks back at kazuichi. "I heard that name.. you're in my class, aren't you?! My name is Kazuichi Souda, the ultimate mechanic." Kazuichi says as he brushes sand off his jumpsuit.
"So.. you're the mortal they call Kacuichi?" Gundham says as he pets Cham-P. "Mortal?!" Kazuichi says, shocked. Then. Kazuichi notices how tall Gundham is compared to himself. "How are you so tall?!" Kazuichis asks. "W-What?!" Gundham says as he blushes, pulling his long, dark purple scarf over his face to cover his blush. "You're too tall." Kazuichis says, looking up at Gundham.
"I am not tall." Gundham says as he smirks. "You're just short."
"Hey! I'm not short!" Kazuichis says, almost turning a bright pink color. "Yes you are." Gundham says walking away. "Come back!" kazuichi runs after him.
Gundham ignores Kazuichi as he smirks.
"I was wondering, wanna hang out later?" Kazuichis says as he finally catches up to the taller male.
"Why would I want to spend time with a mortal?" Gundham stops in his path, forcing Kazuichi to bump into Gundham. "I was just asking since I have no one to hang out with." Kazuichi says.
"Fine." Gundham responds. "Really?! Yes!!" Kazuichi says as his eyes light up. "Come over at 8!"
"Fine. Goodbye, mortal Kazuichi." Gundham says, walking away.
Kazuichis runs to his cabin to get ready.